Hey pit.

It came to my mind recently a game I played WAY back when I was like 7 or 8 or something on my grandpas computer. I'm this would be in like 2001 or 2003 or around those times. I remember this video game where you played as this googly eyed lookin guy with I believe slicked back hair and I remember for the first part of the game you threw a magic ball at your enemies. I remember that it was either an RPG or an adventure game. I also remember the game having the word Odyssee or Odyssey in the title. I remember that in the first area you could go into a school and beat up the kids there and they would yell at you and say `I`m gonna get my big brother to beat you up` and when you exited the school, the child`s brother was there to give you a punch.

I also believe the cover of the game had your main character riding a dragon or something .

I also remember that close to every character aside yourself was a rat or mouse. It had the body shape of a man but it was a rat or some form of animal

Its not Oddworld: Abe`s Odyssey btw. or lost odyssey or anything like that

Thanks pit. This game`s name has been killin me and I cant find it anywhere
Mortal Kombat
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Yoshi's Cookie
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Tekken
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

that is all.

I use Linux
man. no clue. i hate when this happens to me though.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Halo 3?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey

It came up on google and had a magic ball in it.

EDIT: There's a dragon on the cover too.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 23, 2009,
Tetris?

that is all.

I use Linux
yeah twinsens odyssey is it. thanks guys

btw... it was Grand theft auto :P
Quote by kabloo12
yeah twinsens odyssey is it. thanks guys

btw... it was Grand theft auto :P

Wait... ***?

EDIT why is wut blocked?
Quote by Holy Katana
Because the mods have an agenda.

Good. I rather enjoy proper spelling.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?