It looks like an Iceman but it has some differences from what I see on google, not sure if its a counterfeit or something like that. The asking price is LOW, so I thought I'd ask you guys.

I am pretty sure that is a Ibanez Iceman ICT300 or some model lower. You will have to ask them exactly what model it is to get a idea of how good it is. But if its very cheap, and its a ICT300 I have heard they are pretty good intermediate guitars.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
that's not an ICT300, they look the same as the ICT700

ask for more info like model number and when it was made, original price ect.

looks like this ICX120 as said above
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Sep 23, 2009,
Ah yep, that looks to be it. Doesn't feel as cheap anymore. Thanks!

edit: Is the ICX120 a decent guitar?
Last edited by neatplants at Sep 23, 2009,
I have the exact same guitar ICX120 I paid $129.00 for it used in mint condition from Daddy's Junky Music. I really wasn't expecting much from it but it really surprised me that's why I ended up buying it. It's smaller than the normal Iceman. In the my collecting days I had several Ibanez PS 10s one of the only non Gibsons I would buy back then. I regret selling any of them so when I saw this Baby Iceman I had to have it.

What bare they asking for it. They usually do not go for more than $150.00.

John

Not my vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcyylCs8ZaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8oQKoZ2Lg
Last edited by johnro6659 at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by justinb904
that's not an ICT300, they look the same as the ICT700

ask for more info like model number and when it was made, original price ect.

looks like this ICX120 as said above

serial numbers on a ibby will only tell you the factory and a approximation of it`s year `cos of the way they are randomly picked out of a box, and ibanez only use the serial numbers to identify it for warranty and distribution purposes no accurate records to identify it`s build history are kept.