Page 1 of 2
heres mine!

After a long days work at Boston Pizza, I decided to treat myself to a hot chocolate from tim hortons. The hot chocolate was extremely hot, so I let it cool down on my short walk home. Entering my house, I then took a sip, only to discover that my hot chocolate was still in fact hot. I pondered on things to do whilst my beverage cooled down. I proceeded to my basement, and thought I would enjoy a nice quick game of Mercenary TDM. Little did I know that one quick game, would turn into an hours worth of gaming. Feeling as if only ten minutes had passed, I picked up my hot chocolate, and it did not feel as if it would burn my tongue once more. Filled with Excitement to drink my delicious, not to mention well earned, cup of hot chocolate, I took a sip. The excitement quickly turned to disappointment as I set down, my now cold ,hot chocolate.
microwave it story bro
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
You must have the worst luck. I can't top that awesome story.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

"do you guys have the marshall vintage modern 2266 in stock?"

"let me check"

5 minutes later

"sorry we're not expecting one for another week. we've got a pretty sweet MG 50fx though"

true story.

****ing long and mcquade employees out of their normal departments
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 23, 2009,
Here's mine:

I read this thread.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by speakers
TS is a girl :O

If she's a girl, then she'd might as well microwave the hot chocolate, seeing as how she's in the kitchen already.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
"hey baby, you look pretty sexy. wanna ****?"

"i'm a man."

"..."

"...i can pretend if you want."
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
this one time there was a fly on my forehead.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by ilikeguitar90
If she's a girl, then she'd might as well microwave the hot chocolate, seeing as how she's in the kitchen already.

DICK MOVE.
Quote by ilikeguitar90

This one time I entered Long and Mcquade looking for a Epip Les Paul Alpine White. I didn't see any on the floor so i asked one of the salesmen. He said he had a few in the back so he went to grab it.
He returned shortly and placed the case on the counter. As he slowly opened the case I noticed the white finish had a yellowish cream color to it. It honestly look like someone pissed in the paint and mixed it all together.
I told him I wasn't sure if thats what I was looking for and quickly left the store.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
This one time I entered Long and Mcquade looking for a Epip Les Paul Alpine White. I didn't see any on the floor so i asked one of the salesmen. He said he had a few in the back so he went to grab it.
He returned shortly and placed the case on the counter. As he slowly opened the case I noticed the white finish had a yellowish cream color to it. It honestly look like someone pissed in the paint and mixed it all together.
I told him I wasn't sure if thats what I was looking for and quickly left the store.

i've noticed that in long and mcquade, particularly the larger stores, there will only ever be one or two employees there who are actually competent. basically, if you don't see it on the floor, don't bother asking.
I'm too nervous to post my story cause there's a girl in the thread and i'm nervous around girls
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
One time I had some **** that got cold but instead of microwaving it I posted a thread on UG about it.
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.
Quote by speakers
I'm too nervous to post my story cause there's a girl in the thread and i'm nervous around girls

You just did.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i've noticed that in long and mcquade, particularly the larger stores, there will only ever be one or two employees there who are actually competent. basically, if you don't see it on the floor, don't bother asking.

Oh God I know. And they think they know everything too. I rarely go there anymore. My friend has had enough of being harassed by the Bass guy
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

You just did.

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

there's my facepalm story TS
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

there's my facepalm story TS

....there was this one time i entered a thread about facepalm storys

seriously my life is full of facepalms. i was doing my driving test and i knew i was about to pass when the road back to the test centre my contact lens screwed up and i missed temporary traffic lights.

i went to a uni exam to the wrong campus (10 miles away)

first time i went to uni i got the right bus but took it on the wrong side of the road so i was 10 miles in the wrong direction.

i was playing this gig for a corporate thing and my electronic drumkit would not work, so i had to use a tamborine and a stick in front of 100 executive people

i had to get my friend to drive my gfriends car back from a gig (since i failed my test) and i didnt bother getting him insured as it was a 2 mile trip. Cops set up a roadblock for drink drivers that night...
Last edited by lucertia. at Sep 23, 2009,
I was making myself some cup noodles once during a party in my house. Somehow I got distracted and forgot to put water in the cup. So I microwaved then and left the kitchen/living room. 3min. later I see everybody running out of the house and tons of smoke coming out of the microwave.
It didn't catch on fire just burnt the crap outta the noodles.
We had to let the house air out
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by ilikeguitar90

On topic...

Me and my girlfriend were walking together on a sidewalk and she was getting tired, so I decided to show off and pick her up. Then I got the brilliant idea to run with her in my arms. About a few feet later, I accidentally tripped over part of the sidewalk, causing me to lose my balance and drop her.

Luckily we both just laugh about it now
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Oh God I know. And they think they know everything too. I rarely go there anymore. My friend has had enough of being harassed by the Bass guy

I don't if you guys have Walters Music in Alberta, but its FAAAAAR worse than long and mcquade. I actually love long and mcquade as long as i don't have to talk to the sales guys, which i usually don't. even if i have to, im on a first name basis with the good ones anyways. back to Walter's Music: they carry the worst brand names they possibly can, and even though they should be BEGGING for business, they wont even look at you unless you walk up to them, open your wallet, and show them a couple of hundreds. they are twats, and its been like that at every single one of their stores. Walter's Music just attracts a lot of dicks.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I don't if you guys have Walters Music in Alberta, but its FAAAAAR worse than long and mcquade. I actually love long and mcquade as long as i don't have to talk to the sales guys, which i usually don't. even if i have to, im on a first name basis with the good ones anyways. back to Walter's Music: they carry the worst brand names they possibly can, and even though they should be BEGGING for business, they wont even look at you unless you walk up to them, open your wallet, and show them a couple of hundreds. they are twats, and its been like that at every single one of their stores. Walter's Music just attracts a lot of dicks.

Haha sounds like hell. I just go to Axe. I walk in there and I'm greeted like a king
They tell you, you can't come in the store unless your smiling
Quote by smiidger
you're pretty funny.

Indeed he is.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I forgot to turn off a tube amp that didn't belong to me...

I left it on for a good 24 hrs.. I was using it to play music out of my mp3 play and it made the mp3player hot aswell as the patch chord

like rly hawt
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by MangoStarr
I forgot to turn off a tube amp that didn't belong to me...

I left it on for a good 24 hrs.. I was using it to play music out of my mp3 play and it made the mp3player hot aswell as the patch chord

like rly hawt

that's not normal at all lol. there's something wrong with that amp
A girl I know went to a party, met an old friend, and found out there was some guy in another city talking bad about her. So, she decided to help her friend by using the power of teh telephone to call him and b*tch him out.

She was apparantly absolutely sh*tfaced when this happened, but she phoned her dad thinking she's phoned the guy who's been talking trash about her friend, and ended up swearing at her dad for 5 minutes straight telling him how she's going to kick his ass.

Her dad found the adress of the party, found her, and dragging her home. Oh yeah, and she puked everywhere sometime during that story.
Quote by piratemetalhead
A girl I know went to a party, met an old friend, and found out there was some guy in another city talking bad about her. So, she decided to help her friend by using the power of teh telephone to call him and b*tch him out.

She was apparantly absolutely sh*tfaced when this happened, but she phoned her dad thinking she's phoned the guy who's been talking trash about her friend, and ended up swearing at her dad for 5 minutes straight telling him how she's going to kick his ass.

Her dad found the adress of the party, found her, and dragging her home. Oh yeah, and she puked everywhere sometime during that story.

woooooooooooo binge drinking girls FTW
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Haha sounds like hell. I just go to Axe. I walk in there and I'm greeted like a king

Haha me too. Same store too, the Calgary one. The new store is sick! Axe is the best. They treat everyone like kings.

Anyways, facepalmable story...... umm. My brother thought George Bush was the Prime Minister.... just saying
Quote by Ssargentslayer

I go to the edmonton one, And you're right, they really do treat you well. I just love walking into a store with staff who actually know their ****.

On topic.

Sleeping naked, knowingly. With spiders in my bed. That's a FML and a Facepalm Story, right? Do I win now?
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by IbanezRGS
I go to the edmonton one, And you're right, they really do treat you well. I just love walking into a store with staff who actually know their ****.

On topic.

Sleeping naked, knowingly. With spiders in my bed. That's a FML and a Facepalm Story, right? Do I win now?

Haha, yes, you win.
If music be the food of love, play on.
Axe music is sweet, but Avenue Guitars on Whyte St. is the best, minus the dicks who work there.

And my face palm story would be telling my friend how much i wanted my teacher dead, and her being behind me. I can no longer look at her.
The Hell Billy Rockers, yeah thats right, shameless promotion.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
this one time there was a fly on my forehead.

No truer facepalm story has ever been told...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Page 1 of 2