Ok so i'm in a good band right now, lacking a drummer but we'll sort it out. My bassist is pretty good, he can play the four horsemen if that can give you a good idea of how good he is. My rythm guitarist is fairly good, he seems to improvise alot, he's not a good tremolo picker, that's the only real negative thing about him. I'm a fairly good player i don't know anyone that's better than me at lead guitar playing (for my age). I'd say the hardest solos i can play is Crazy Train/Goodbye to Romance/Mr. Crowley. As you can see i like the randy rhoads era of ozzy. I'd say randy's the most technical player i enjoy listening to. My favourite band is metallica though. We will play pretty much any hard rock, heavy metal stuff. We'd be playing at a talent show in a couple month (i don't think theres judges) and possibly a fundraising concert at the end of the year. So name about 3-5 songs that we should play. Our rythm guitarist is also the singer. He has a low voice similar to james hetfields but he's english. And don't suggest I Cum Blood, it's just not funny.
Quote by maowcat
suggest I Cum Blood, it's funny.

ok. I cum blood.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Achilles Last Stand. played it at my school concert, crowd went ****ing ballistic. it made a profound impact even in a high school full of jonas brothers fans
Quote by ruker
Megadeth - Mechanix

nty i hate that song dearly, i like megadeth but that songs is bad. I know it sounds weird cause i like the four horsemen but i really hate the mechanix.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Achilles Last Stand. played it at my school concert, crowd went ****ing ballistic. it made a profound impact even in a high school full of jonas brothers fans

good suggestion, i'll talk to my band mates about that one
Quote by bokma
Any song by SLAYER

or I Cum Blood is pretty good too

lol i should have said bands that we hate...slayer.
sacrifice by the expendables.

i cum blood?
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

stockholm syndrome. It's a diverse song that a lot of people would appreciate.

EDIT: Muse, not the blink 182 song
Quote by maowcat
nty i hate that song dearly, i like megadeth but that songs is bad. I know it sounds weird cause i like the four horsemen but i really hate the mechanix.

Really? I mean its one thing if you prefer one over the other but their the almost exactly the same! Just Megadeths version is better

Oh, and learn how to type fvking type.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
suicide and redemption by Metallica
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Quote by Baldorr
Really? I mean its one thing if you prefer one over the other but their the almost exactly the same! Just Megadeths version is better

I'm not even gonna argue, i'm so sick of metallica vs megadeth.
And i could really care less about grammar on typing on an online forum...
Last edited by maowcat at Sep 23, 2009,
Quote by maowcat
i could really care less about grammar on typing on an online forum...

Oh dear....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by metalmanjosip
Oh dear....

Lol i know why you said oh dear, i've had a long day lol.
Quote by Baldorr

Oh for the love of Jesus H.W Christ. There is NO way to describe just how much i hate grammar Nazis.
Forget I Cum Blood. I suggest FFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEDDDDD WITH A KNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEE
For Metal-
Megadeth- Hangar 18
Judas Priest- Painkiller
Pantera- Cemetary Gates

For Rock-
Guns N' Roses- Nightrain
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird
Blue Oyster Cult- (Don't Fear) The Reaper
If you wanna get some pussy after the concert you gotta go single strap, man. Cramp out your style. Forget the textbooks, now pretend im your girl.

Welcome home by COheed and Cambria, srsly. Awesome guitar riffs and solo. With hard work and communication, we get da job dunn.