I just got this shipped, skipped the first 2 days of university to play it I love the feeling of a new guitar, my old one is 7 years old so this feels soooo smooth and solid. I think im gonna start spiraling out of control and buying guitars every month

PICS!!!

o no you didnt

haha
Sweet!
man thats one sexy guitar
i love how the black finish looks
cool beans man, i like that guitar
HNGD!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Guitar Skater
nothing better than a fresh new guitar

i love LTD's i have the M-200FM with 2 SD Invaders

Invaders ftw. I got a bridge invader for my b day and im gonna put it in my ESP soon
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
HNGD. When I first saw the pic of the box I though Oh no! Damage. I cringe when a guitar gets delivered in a box that looks like someone stepped on it. I am glad you guitar was in great shape. I had a friend who worked for UPS and then Fed Ex he said packers would purposely toss boxes that were marked as guitars.

John
Quote by johnro6659
HNGD. When I first saw the pic of the box I though Oh no! Damage. I cringe when a guitar gets delivered in a box that looks like someone stepped on it. I am glad you guitar was in great shape. I had a friend who worked for UPS and then Fed Ex he said packers would purposely toss boxes that were marked as guitars.

John

are you serious?
start going to class or it could be your last guitar.

seriously, university costs serious cash..

congrats on the ax.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
haha yeah i almost crapped myself when i saw this massive cave in the box, but there were 2 more boxes so it was all good! This is also my first guitar with an FR and i love it! I have my old giutar for different tunings so no need to stress myaelf out on this one!

EDIT: haha the first week is just administrative stuff so hopefully ill be ok
Last edited by subzero364 at Sep 24, 2009,
Yes I am serious. For some reason some disgruntled packers/loaders decide to try and break things some have gotten caught stealing high end items like laptops. If they get caught they get fired of course but it's not a rare occurrence. I sent back a 65" flat screen TV because right dead center of the front of the box was a hole you could tell was from someone kicking it. I would except it and sure enough the screen was shattered and there was the inprint of a workboot on it.

Anyway I am glad to see you guitar was undamaged it always good if they double or triple box something that fragile.
Quote by johnro6659
Yes I am serious. For some reason some disgruntled packers/loaders decide to try and break things some have gotten caught stealing high end items like laptops. If they get caught they get fired of course but it's not a rare occurrence. I sent back a 65" flat screen TV because right dead center of the front of the box was a hole you could tell was from someone kicking it. I would except it and sure enough the screen was shattered and there was the inprint of a workboot on it.

Anyway I am glad to see you guitar was undamaged it always good if they double or triple box something that fragile.

wow, another reason to buy in store. anyway, looks great man, congrats and HNGD!

and you would do yourself a favor to put some new pups in their sometime soon.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Are the pickups no good? I havent played on any high end pickups like SD, EMG, Bareknuckle so i dont really have anything to compare to. How good are they relative to other stock pickups, like from Ibanez or jackson?