--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi i am living in pakistan.thing is i am a beginner. i have been playing the guitar since 3 months. i have an acoustic guitar. i am not yet really good at it. i was wondering about buying an electric one. i used to have my eyes on fender stratocaster(cuz of david gilmour). now beacuse genuine strats (even MIMs) are'nt available in pakistan (at reasonable price), i was thinking of gettin an ibanez. i want one with a trem. plz tell me which one i shud get.

Or if i shud'nt even be getting an electric guitar at this stage.

the ones i have chosen are listed (i chose these ones becuse they were available in black color(that is also a priority), and becuse i like the RG design). so ppl who are are more knowlegdeable than me plz help here.

1.RG3620Z
2.RG2570Z
3.RG2610Z
4.RG1570
5.RG1820X
6.RGT6EX
7.RG370DX

Also i am under a budget. Once i know which Axe to get, i can get to the amp part.

ppl i'd like you to please qoute a price here too.

i know many of you will direct me to some website but plz take the time to find the price

cuz if the data is in one place it'll be easier to interpret.
Quote by Maynard James Keenan

Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion
What would your budget be? because if it is how I think it is we can basically scrap most off of that list.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
What would your budget be?.

around $250+-50.

Well, not to be an ass, but in that case I don't think you can afford any of those, since the cheapest of those (RG 370DX) starts at 390 USD..
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Are you talking in USD? If not, what currency?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
talking in USD

but i can go till 500 usd

Quote by padfootpak

1.RG3620Z
2.RG2570Z
3.RG2610Z
4.RG1570
5.RG1820X
6.RGT6EX

7.RG370D

you cant afford these guitars with your budget brah
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Look at Kramer guitars, they're cheap and really good quality.
Then you have more moeny to go for a good amp too.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
I'd recommend staying away from a guitar with a Floyd Rose type trem at this point.
Get a hard tail.
Quote by 667
I'd recommend staying away from a guitar with a Floyd Rose type trem at this point.
Get a hard tail.

this. get an ibanez rg2ex1 and save yourself some hassle
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION