Page 1 of 2
Based on the Coffee thread

discuss energy drinks here, whats your favourite energy drink? Do you like them? Do they make you feel sick / hypo?
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Mother ftw.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I hate them
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I love Relentless, but more than one makes me feel sick and/or give me stomach aches .
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
Redbull is by far my favourite,

Monster and mother taste like medicine.
a little lost.....
They all taste the same with very few exceptions (like the ones which add juice etc.). Those that have a good taste probably cost more than your life so I just drink the cheapest: stuff like sainsbury's blue bolt. Taste exactly the same as red bull and is about quarter of the price
Relentless Inferno, it tastes like orange tango.
unfortunately, it also makes me hyper.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
i can easily drink 5 cans and not being hyper, to much makes me sick though
~~ my gear ~~

Jackson WRMG

Marshall AVT 100X

Marshall MG 15

Marshall ED-1 Compressor
I actually buy certain ones for the taste... the "energy" part is just a bonus.

I like the black full throttle can
The Yellow Monster can
And NOS
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
C-Men.

The manliest energy drink.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

They used to have a couple in the UK called 'Pussy' and 'Cocaine.' Are they still around? I think there was a law suit brought against them because of their so called "offensive brand name."
Quote by ShallowEndings
And the people i went to school with would bring them to school to be like hey i've got a monster energy drink.

Lol yeah I know what you're talking about there.
i like rockstar with oj. i get a headache if i drink more that 3 energy drinks a day.
but i only drink them to help with recovery after sport
I quite enjoy a Red Bull here and there, but I don't really feel any effect from it. Mainly I enjoy the taste of it!
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
I love energy drinks.
I've never had a Rockstar. I want to taste one, but after seeing my friends literally shake from all of the caffeine...
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I drink Red Bull -- but only on occasions when I need to execute flight.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Monster is my favourite, my bedroom is littered with at least 50 empty cans, and random Monster stickers.
Second is Relentless, then the berry relentless.
I want to go over to the US to sample some of these crazy new ones, like Mother, Joose, and all the other flavours of Monster.
I ****ing love energy drinks, excuse me while I go and bounce of the ceiling!

Quote by kidsilcon
I drink Red Bull -- but only on occasions when I need to execute flight.

ICWOTUDIDTHERE

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
Monster is my favourite, my bedroom is littered with at least 50 empty cans, and random Monster stickers.
Second is Relentless, then the berry relentless.
I want to go over to the US to sample some of these crazy new ones, like Mother, Joose, and all the other flavours of Monster.
I ****ing love energy drinks, excuse me while I go and bounce of the ceiling!

Damb it kid get off the energy drink!
i occasionally drink red bull. Usually have it on a night out if im not drinking.

Hate boost, rockstar and lucozade which are basically the only other energy drinks sold around here. I hate rockstar the most due to all the ***gy school kids thinking they look hard because they have a can shaped like a beer can. I seen some ***s examine the ingredients on the back of a can of rockstar once because they were convinced they "could taste alcohol in it". No word of a lie
I have a question on relation to energy drinks...

if mother contains the legal amount of caffeine allowed in a drink, and i drink three, am i breaking the law?
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by metalmanjosip
I have a question on relation to energy drinks...

if mother contains the legal amount of caffeine allowed in a drink, and i drink three, am i breaking the law?

Yep police are about to burst through your front door for even considering it.
Quote by duggyrocks
Yep police are about to burst through your front door for even considering it.

It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I love Monster Import... the Can is so **** ****ing badass (swearing makes me a REAL monster fan! EXTREME SWEARING!!!)

I swear to the invisible pink unicorn in the sky one time I got a buzz off of Monster Nitrous. I popped the can open and BANG. It scared the **** outta me. But then there was this mist and me and friends tried to eat the mist. Bad idea.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Honestly I generally have no desire to drink a whole 500ml can of energy drink so I'll normally stick with a Red bull. Though I'll usually have a coffee, i'll get a red bull if its too hot outside. However I do have the occasional Rockstar as they taste fairly good.

Personally I think there should be an age limit on them, theres no way a 12 year old should be drinking a Monster which is more than half the size of him.

I'll normally have 1-2 a week, I generally pefer cappuccinos.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by silly hats at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by mcfreaki
unfortunately, it also makes me hyper.

OMG!! R U SRS!!?!!

That's like how unfortunately, alcohol makes me drunk.
Rolling it back, keeping it simple.

Are YOU from Curtin University?
If so, CLICK HERE!
Rockstar is nice, but a bit to sweet. Relentless gets the job done but is a bit too plain. Monster is overated and overpriced, average taste for the cost of a limb.

Red Bull and other such crap that comes in small cans tends to taste like the rear end of a goat that died last year, avoid that crap
Oh, Demon Energy is awful.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by silly hats
Personally I think there should be an age limit on them, theres no way a 12 year old should be drinking a Monster which is more than half the size of him.

Actually i think there is, or used to be.
I was always refused Red Bulls...
Either that or the clerks were health enthusiasts
If they put an age limit on energy drinks then that will make 12 year olds think they are badass when they get "served" red bull thus making them buy more and think they are badass more often. Setting up a vicious cycle
My usual is Rockstar.
I drink two a day.
I'm a damn addict.
=/

But my favorite is Wired XXX.
But I guess Wired's the worst kind cuz you're not supposed to drink more than one in a 24 hour period.
My friend drank like 18 of 'em, passed out into a coma, pissed his pants, and woke up in the hospital two days later.

Moral of the story:
You'd better enjoy what kills ya.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Page 1 of 2