Page 1 of 2
There's this activity bull**** in school and it requires us to cross-dress. I personally am not comfortable wearing clothes of the opposite sex. But no matter how hard I try to refuse it, all the other people are still convincing me.

Other guys are just okay with it, well I'm not, even if it were somehow required. Are you okay with it? or its just me with a ****ing allergy on cross-dressing?
Are you sure everyone else isn't just trying to make you wear women's clothes only for them to turn up and laugh at you?

Remember, when in doubt, be paranoid.
Refuse to do it then. At some point, maybe work on that sense of self-deprecation.
Do eet ***get.
But seriously, why do you care so much? Just bring the clothes to school, change there, change back at the end and go home.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Are you sure everyone else isn't just trying to make you wear women's clothes only for them to turn up and laugh at you?

This, too.
Quote by Don_Humpador

Unfortunately, no they're not. Its a school thing
Dude, quit being a pussy. If you have serious troubles, it just shows your not comfortable with your own sexuality.

I'm completely straight, but I've gone out in public with a bunch of friends, all dressed as prostitutes (it was for a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show on halloween). My costume consisted of fishnet tights, a short (I cut it short) leather skirt, and a top that is best described as beaded fishnet. Also lots of makeup. I also creeped the **** out of some guys sitting in a coffee pub with big bay windows by being provocative towards them. It was fun.
Stop being such a woman and just wear the dress...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by dark&broken
Dude, quit being a pussy. If you have serious troubles, it just shows your not comfortable with your own sexuality.

I'm completely straight, but I've gone out in public with a bunch of friends, all dressed as prostitutes (it was for a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show on halloween). My costume consisted of fishnet tights, a short (I cut it short) leather skirt, and a top that is best described as beaded fishnet. Also lots of makeup. I also creeped the **** out of some guys sitting in a coffee pub with big bay windows by being provocative towards them. It was fun.

Hmm. Good point.

Thanks, dude. Great help

BEDIT: thank you all anyway
Last edited by batiboy06 at Sep 24, 2009,
Come to school naked.
Quote by GArrigan
that sir was done with class

Hear the wind
whispering your name
twice the encouragement
of the real you
Quote by batiboy06
Unfortunately, no they're not. Its a school thing

Well then go. What have you got to lose? What's worrying about it? Think you might get a few people having a laugh? Laugh with them.. It'll be a nice memory for you and your friends to recall when you're all sat in the old people's home..
They do this at my school. You're supposed to go further over the top than everyone else. People will laugh but the whole point is to be funny. It's not like you're doing it on your own either so people won't think you're weird. Also, try to get your mom to do your make up, its hilarious. Last year a kid looked so convincing that at first glance everyone thought he was a girl.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Wear a thong and a short skirt and when you sit cross-legged, occasionally "switch" legs, exposing your equipment.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
'bati' boy?

just lol.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
if it's just bull**** frosh stuff at uni or whatever tell them to cram it up their ass cause you're not a greasy tranny. then have a little fun of your own by putting powdered glass in their sugar.
Quote by Gyroscope
Wear a thong and a short skirt and when you sit cross-legged, occasionally "switch" legs, exposing your equipment.
O_O Oh please god, No.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by JohnnyV
if it's just bull**** frosh stuff at uni or whatever tell them to cram it up their ass cause you're not a greasy tranny. then have a little fun of your own by putting powdered glass in their sugar.

It's the seniors at my high school who do it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i personally am uncomfortable wearing my own sex's clothing.

i wear all female pants, and 1/2 female shirts 1/2 male shirts.

i have very conservative parents, and it really sucks being a ****ing tranny with a mom that won't shut up about bill o'reilley
Why is it that a chick can wear your clothes, and it's 'cute', but you put her knickers on, and you have to have 'a talk'?
what's the big deal? it's not like they're asking you to change gender, it's just a laugh.

It's bloody good fun too
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Do it, and post pics in the pit. We are a very understanding bunch and will shower you with nothing but support. But only if you post pics
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by tukk04
the real question is, where the **** do you go to school?

this.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I couldn't give two shits about dressing up in women's clothes.. in the last two school concerts I've dressed up as a woman as part of comedy sketches.. it's funny + I can't see how it's really that bad.. it's more embarrassing to refuse and look like a closet gay(not saying you are, but overly defensive?) and you will have a laugh in women's clothes!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Women's clothes RULE.

You'll be missing out if you don't do it, OP. I promise.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Just think whats the worst that could happen. They're just clothes, it's not like your not goin in your birthday suit. If your uncomphortable with it just go for it, maybie take a few shots of the spirit of your choice first.

My girlfriend baught me a tutu at download this year, half a bottle of sailer jerrys and some warm cans of carlsberg later I was drunkely falling over peoples tents in it
I don't regularly cross-dress, but if the occasion were to arise (A cross-dress-themed party, or something to that effect), I wouldn't have a problem with it.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
The irony is that most crossdressers are actually straight.

I love doing it though, but I am too afraid of doing it in public.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Page 1 of 2