So Im looking to invest in a keyboard, I play a lot a college now.

Im looking for a keyboard keyboard, not a module that can only hook up to the computer, I want one with speakers aha.

Looking within £100-150 price range, can anyone reccomend me a descent keyboard with a good amount of keys?

Help greatly appreceiated!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
get a keytar.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
at that price range all you are gonna get is crappy beginner keyboards, however casio are the best of the crappy beginner keyboards

you are best to pay more and get a Roland Juno Di for £450, alternatively if you have a decent laptop use some free vsts and all you need is a £30 used midi keyboard on gumtree and a midi interface and cable. bobs your aunt and uncle.
If you intend to be in a band or do shows of some sort, that is not the price range you want.

If you want to mess around, learn piano, or record your own music at home I would suggest a CASIO bottom of the line keyboard with MIDI jack. The one I have is 100$ USD and with the VST's I've downloaded it sounds like a 1,000 dollar keyboard.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by Ulalume
If you intend to be in a band or do shows of some sort, that is not the price range you want.

If you want to mess around, learn piano, or record your own music at home I would suggest a CASIO bottom of the line keyboard with MIDI jack. The one I have is 100$ USD and with the VST's I've downloaded it sounds like a 1,000 dollar keyboard.

Ah, can this model play without a comp?

Also this is pretty much for self learning! Not live shows
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by demonic dog at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by demonic dog
Ah, can this model play without a comp?

Also this is pretty much for self learning! Not live shows

just get a cheap crappy one then because a) vsts can be unreliable and complex b) you will have some latency which isnt an issue but wont benefit your playing much and c) you dont need good sounds at the moment.