(this is also posted on the ELECTRIC GUITAR and GEAR BUILDING forum)

Hi,

I currently own a roland 30 watt cube and have been considerin gettin a new amp and since im on a tight-ish budget I was given advice to get a small 15watt valve amp with basic settings (maybe with some built in reverb) and then spend money on a QUALITY effects board.

So I came here with hopes of gatherin advice on:

-The most generally reliable, good quality valve amp for roughly 200-300 UK pounds.
Ive checked out a little of the Blues Junior and the Laney... CUB..? I think?

-The most reliable, good quality effects board with the best range of sound possibilities (prefferably with a decent on-board manual WAH-WAH for roughly 200-300 UK pounds.

I currently own a Yamaha RGX520DZ equip with Seymour Duncan hum-buckers and I cant be sure but intend to buy either a fender telecaster or stratocaster within the near future. I can decide just yet.

Im mainly into Jazz and Jazz fusion of all kinds but I also play 70's 80's soul and rock with the band I play with.

All advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I have heard good things about the little Blackheart mini-stack. It's like 5W, think it goes for like $150-200 (I don't know the exchange rate for UK pounds). As for a pedalboard, I got the BOSS ME-50 (the older version of the ME-70 that is out now) and I'm quite satisfied with it. Wah is a little weak on it, but for everything it gives you, I can't really complain.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
You don't need to create a thread in every forum. This should have been the only place you created this thread, so the others have been closed.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
The Blues Jr. and the AC15 should be great for you. As for the multi, I don't like them so I will let others handle that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Man, you're buying a tube amp to run multi efx on it? Bad choice.
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
I would save up and buy individual effects pedals, sounds a lot better. The AC15 and Blues Junior are good choices so is the vox nightrain.
Quote by spitonastranger
you can't go wrong with an ac-15 and a boss me-50...

Apart from the fact that it is way over his budget.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
i'm cheating slightly (you'll have to budget for a cab too), but:

http://www.valvepower.co.uk/index.htm

not sure how much headroom it'd have for jazz, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?