Poll Options
View poll results: Which University?
University of Bath
23 70%
University of Reading
10 30%
Voters: 33.
Erm this is for UKers only please.

I'm currently finalising my UCAS choices, and have chosen to apply to Sussex, Sheffield, Norwich and Nottingham to study Chemistry.

However I need a final choice of University.

This has been narrowed down to Bath or Reading Universities.

Anyone have any experience with either of these towns or Universities, what should I choose? D: D:
Bath. It's become a much better university in the last few years. It's said to be good for the sciences, too. The city itself is beautiful, and very friendly, but after 17 years here I want out, to be honest. It's quite lively, for its size, and has Bristol just down the road if you want something more exciting for a day.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
sheffield is meant to be good tbf, though out of those two i'd go to bath just because i love the west country accent
Only you damn Britishers would name places and Universities after everyday activities.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

penn state - #1 party school bi.tches!!!
incubus rocks my world
Bath's nice, but you should come to Nottingham. It's the greatest because I'm here.
Though by the time you get here I might be gone, so you may just have to bask in my remaining glory that I leave imprinted here in everything I touch.
I study Chemistry in Cardiff, I looked at Bristol Bath and Cardiff and Bristol was instantly dismissed, Bath I would've chosen but I ranked it equally with Cardiff and since I'd done my Secondary Schooling/A Levels in Wales I get cheap fees for sticking here.

So I'd say Bath, based on the Chemistry department. Based on being a student and living there it's less...good.

Personally I reckon you should've gone for Cardiff
Awesome city, very very good department too
what you going to study ?

you should base it off that
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Quote by shattamakar
Only you damn Britishers would name places and Universities after everyday activities.

is that even a word
ITT: People just name their hometowns regardless of the country in which they're located.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by tushmeister
I study Chemistry in Cardiff, I looked at Bristol Bath and Cardiff and Bristol was instantly dismissed, Bath I would've chosen but I ranked it equally with Cardiff and since I'd done my Secondary Schooling/A Levels in Wales I get cheap fees for sticking here.

So I'd say Bath, based on the Chemistry department. Based on being a student and living there it's less...good.

Cardiff is in Wales thoug
Quote by BuckleyFanTom
is that even a word

Yes.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Yes but Cardiff is the least Welsh place on Earth
Bar a few additional lines on road signs it's not like you'd notice, people don't walk around speaking Welsh, or even shagging sheep. It's a lot tamer than I'd hoped moving to Newport as an 11 year old
Quote by tushmeister

John Kush! How goes?

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Wow! Isn't your geography amazing. Shame your spelling falls a little short of the mark though. It really is an awesome city. Really friendly place. Big enough to get lost in but small enough to learn your way around in fairly short amount of time.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Last edited by BodaciousBob at Sep 24, 2009,
you have to live with the decision, probably best you make it.

my uneducated opinion would be Bath since it's close to Bristol
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by BodaciousBob
John Kush! How goes?

Wow! Isn't your geography amazing. Shame your spelling falls a little short of the mark though. It is an awesome city though, really friendly place.

Ahaha oh Christ! Hey man!
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Is this really the best way to decide...?

This. Seriously. Don't let an online forum of guitarists decide.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by shattamakar

university of brushing-your-teeth
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem

university of brushing-your-teeth

The University of Wanking is in the works.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

come to glasgow!
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I've heard good things about the uni at Bath, and the place is pretty nice too.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by pwnerer
Bath is better academically.

They probably both suck in terms of quality of life.

Thats why I have chosen Nottingham, Sussex and Sheffield as well.