My friend has a scechter omen 6 extreme diamond series and he needs a new nut lol. He doesn't have a ruler with mm on it though only cm and we need the nut measurements to order a new one. If anyone with this ugitar could measure for him it'd be great. Please

I need the length, width, hieght, and E to e spacing.
google?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
the schecter site?
Gear
Schecter Hellraiser
Custom Built Les Paul
Ibanez Rg5ex1
line 6 DI-silver
Bugera 6260
line 6 spider ii

To Set The Ocean On fire

Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends
So your ruler has CM's? Here's the beautiful thing about the metric system. 10 mm = 1 CM. So the little lines on the ruler between each CM is a MM.

Your welcome.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
So your ruler has CM's? Here's the beautiful thing about the metric system. 10 mm = 1 CM. So the little lines on the ruler between each CM is a MM.

Your welcome.

Here's the beautiful thing about me, I know that and it doesn't have the MM lines.
If you can only check it with a ruler and don't have access to a pair of calipers, use an enligsh ruler with inches, you can convert enlish to metric very simply I do it every day for my job. Take what the measurement is convert it to a decimal and then multiply it by 25.4 example ,7/8" = .875 x 25.4= 22.225mm I hope this helps you.