Here's my submission.

Ternary form I suppose. Doesn't quite pertain to classical guidelines, nothing I can do now. It's much shorter than I intended it to be, if only I didn't leave things until the last minute. Turn up the cello (and also the viola ever so slightly) if listening through speakers with very little bass.
Last edited by Regression at Oct 18, 2011,
This is my piece.
I's a baroque-early classical piece, inspired by bach and by mozart in some parts
i've made it in 2 versions, one for 2 keyboarks pipe organ and one for orchestra.

Its'in dminor but with key changes in some parts
Attachments:
Click Here.zip
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
Godamnit! Almost forgot to submit, I sure hope it isn't too late, since the other thread said you wanted to extend it due to lack of entries...

sorry for the late entry, but here's my piece, not very theoretically challenging, but hell, I'm limited in my knowledge of theorie
Attachments:
Classical.zip
Quote by ultimate-slash
Godamnit! Almost forgot to submit, I sure hope it isn't too late, since the other thread said you wanted to extend it due to lack of entries...

sorry for the late entry, but here's my piece, not very theoretically challenging, but hell, I'm limited in my knowledge of theorie

Winrar.
Quote by zezikaro
Winrar.

what's with winrar?

I thought I put it in a zip-file...

seems like it to me so

EDIT:

GODDAMNIT!

If you're using with the other meaning of the word, then thank you
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Oct 8, 2009,
Here's my piece.

It's kind of an impressionist piece, with late romantic leanings. It's pretty much in E-minor, but moves through different variations of it including E natural minor, E hungarian minor, E harmonic minor, and E neapolitan minor. As well as some chromatic work and atonality.
Attachments:
Classical Piece.zip
Last edited by LucasGtrGod at Oct 20, 2009,