Thread to see how much of the film "Aliens" you can remember from memory, starting from the scene where ripley wakes up with the marines.

GO!

-They ain't payin' us enough for this ****.
-Not enough to have to wake up to your face, Drake.
-Is that a joke?
-I wish it were.
-Hicks, man you look just like I feel.
-This floor's freezing!
-What do you want me to do, fetch your slippers for ya?
-Gee sir, would you? I'd like that.
-Look into my eye. Fall in, people! Another glorious day in the corps... A day in the marine corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade, I love the corps!
-Who's snow white?
-She's supposed to be some kind of consultant. Supposedly she saw an alien once.
-Whoopie-****in'-doo. Hey, I'm impressed. Hey Vasquez. Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
-No, have you?
-You're just too bad.
-Awright let's knock off the grabass, first assembly's in fifteen. Lets shag it.
-Hey 'Top', what's the op?
-It's a rescue mission. You'll love it. There are some juicy colonist's daughters we have to rescue from their virginity.
-****, dumbass colonists.
-What's this supposed to be?
-Corn-bread. Eat it.
-Hey I wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poon-tang remember that time?
-Except the one you had was a male.
-Doesn't matter when it's Arcturians, baby!
-Looks like the new lieutenant's too good to eat with the rest of us grunts.
-Hey Bishop, do the thing with the knife!
-I dunno...
-C'mon do the thing with the knife.
-Alright.
-Hey, whoa what're you doing man?
-Shut up.
-Hey man, not me man!
-Yeah you.
-WhoooooooooaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
-Hey that wudn't funny man...
-Thank you.
-I thought you never miss, Bishop.
-You never said anything about an android being on-board why not?
-... It's common practice, we always have a synthetic on-board.
-I prefer the term artificial person myself. Is there a problem?
-On Ripley's last trip out the synth- artificial person malfunctioned. There were some problems... and a few deaths were involved.
-I'm shocked! Was it an older model?
-Cyberdine systems 120-A/2.
-Well, that explains it, the A/2's always were a bit twitchy. That could never happen with our new behavioural inhibitors. It is impossible for me to harm, or by omission of action, allow to be harmed by a human being. You sure you don't want some?
-You just stay the hell away from me, Bishop. You got that straight?
-Guess she don't like the cornbread either.
never seen it

i thought this was a thread to discuss extra terrestrial life

i was wrong
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by wheatmore
never seen it

i thought this was a thread to discuss extra terrestrial life

i was wrong

Pro tip : Hover over the thread title before you click it.
Quote by church773
-Guess she don't like the cornbread either.

I watched that movie stoned and I kept repeating that one line over and over.

For some reason, my favorite part of the movie was when that one soldier girl is in that maze of vents with the aliens and she shoots one with her pistol, causing her to get acid on her leg. Then the one idiot commander comes and tries to save her but then they both blow themselves up. I think I liked that scene because it was more of last stand kind-of scene that showed just how vulnerable the humans were to the aliens.

Or maybe I was just young and liked the action
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by church773
how have you not seen aliens. i just can't even think of a good insult cause i'm so mind-boggled right now. ugh...

im sorry its on my list of films to buy honest
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
-Whoopie-****in'-doo. Hey, I'm impressed. Hey Vasquez. Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
-No, have you?

I lol'd so hard at this one.

Quote by church773
so nobody here has the film committed to memory?

Most of it, haven't seen it for a while though sadly.

Guys, which do you like better, Alien, or Aliens?
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
I lol'd so hard at this one.

Most of it, haven't seen it for a while though sadly.

Guys, which do you like better, Alien, or Aliens?

i think the guy above me is right, alien is kinda dull. but it's more of a tense horror movie than an action flick. aliens is by far the best out of all of them, imo.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Haven't seen Aliens, but Alien was pretty dull, as I've said on here before I think.

Really? I thought they were both really good, if almost completely different kind of movies. I can't say that I'd want to see Alien once a week or anything, but I thought it was great as a sci-fi/suspense/horror movie.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Haven't seen Aliens, but Alien was pretty dull, as I've said on here before I think.
This. I haven't seen the 2nd because the first was so mindnumblingly boring. I don't understand the hype.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
This. I haven't seen the 2nd because the first was so mindnumblingly boring. I don't understand the hype.

Oh come on, you're telling me you just sat there bored when she finally got into the escape shuttle thing, watched her ore refinery explode in space, and then. . . BAM, the Alien's right next to her?
Does Aliens have some quote where it's like "If you wanna die here, that's cool. But I plan to live past today. So if this little hunk of plasitc is pullin any ****. I'm gonna kill her."
I heard that in a song and I thought it might have been from one of the Alien movies.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295

The 2nd one was action-packed. It was unlike the first one. The second one involved soldiers going to a space colony with Ripley to annihilate the aliens
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Eddie4President
Oh come on, you're telling me you just sat there bored when she finally got into the escape shuttle thing, watched her ore refinery explode in space, and then. . . BAM, the Alien's right next to her?

It was pretty obvious that the alien had survived. I think it's just because I grew up in a different generation, and can't appreciate it.
Quote by Eddie4President

TBH I think I might have just watched it wrong. I had been expecting 80's action packed awesomeness and that was not what was delivered. And when I watched it I was not in the mood for 2 hours of sci-fi horror-suspense stuff.

edit:
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
It was pretty obvious that the alien had survived. I think it's just because I grew up in a different generation, and can't appreciate it.

And this, I've seen stuff like that happen in so many movies it would have surprised me if it had died.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Last edited by Monolith295 at Sep 24, 2009,
Aliens is completely different from Alien.

BUT DOES ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER THE DIALOGUE FROM ALIENS?! NOBODY?!

-I feel kinda like a third wheel around here is there anything I can do?
-I don't know, is there anything you can do?
-Well, I can drive that loader. I've got a Class II rating.
-Be my guest!
-Where do you want it?
-Ha ha ha... Bay 12, please.

Also: to Monolith, that quote from the song is from Alien ressurection
Last edited by church773 at Sep 24, 2009,
"Assholes and elbows!"
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Hudson: Let's just bug out and call it even, OK? What are we talking about this for?
Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Hudson: ****in' A...
Burke: Ho-ho-hold on, hold on one second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
Ripley: They can *bill* me.

Still one of my favorites.

EDDIT:
Burke: Ripley? I- You know I expected more from you - I thought you'd be smarter than this.
Ripley: Well, I'm happy to disappoint you.

Newt: My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.
Ripley: Yes, there are, aren't there?
Newt: Why do they tell little kids that?
Ripley: Most of the time it's true.

Burke: This is so nuts. I mean, listen - listen to what you're saying. It's paranoid delusion. How - It's really sad. It's pathetic.
Ripley: You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them ****ing each other over for a goddamn percentage.
Hicks: All right, we waste him. No offense.
Ripley: No. He's gotta go back.

Hudson: I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna **** with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...
Apone: Knock it off, Hudson. All right, gear up.

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

Dude I'm 15, thanks though Idk. I really liked it as a suspense movie, but my childhood was old (50's) sci-fi B-movies, so maybe it was just a step up lol.
Last edited by Eddie4President at Sep 24, 2009,
TS is that quote I asked about earlier in it?
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Quote by church773
Aliens is completely different from Alien.

BUT DOES ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER THE DIALOGUE FROM ALIENS?! NOBODY?!

Probably not full conversations or entire scenes.

But if we were talking about Jurassic Park......
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Thanks, dude.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
"Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?"
"No. have you?"
Quote by Don_Humpador
Pro tip : Hover over the thread title before you click it.

AWESOME!!!!

I've only seen the first one i still have to watch the other three.
I own all the movies but all i can remember is the robot suit / alien fight scene, as it was epic.
Quote by church773
save yourself about 4 hours and don't watch 3 and 4. they're ****, although 3 isn't quite as bad as 4. just watch aliens.

I actually liked 3 and 4. I dont see why everyone hates them

Quote by ikitson
I own all the movies but all i can remember is the robot suit / alien fight scene, as it was epic.

That was "Aliens" (the second movie)
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by wheatmore
im sorry its on my list of films to buy honest

Put it on the top. In fact, download it and then buy it if you want, but see it NAO.
You don't know the meaning of badass until you've seen Aliens.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Eddie4President

Dude I'm 15, thanks though Idk. I really liked it as a suspense movie, but my childhood was old (50's) sci-fi B-movies, so maybe it was just a step up lol.

Alien was pretty much a remake of a 50's sci-fi creature feature, anyway. Can't recall the name, but I saw it on TV a few years back.
One of my favorite lines from that movie, I use all the time, with a name change depending on who's doing what.

"Somebody wake up Hicks..."

I gotta dust off that DVD now.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I just found out this is directed by James Cameron. I must see it now.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp