Hello, New to the forums so bear with me. Im a beginner player and basically dabble in guitar. I am looking to get a new guitar and im in need of some opinions. I want to get an acoustic guitar but would like a powered one as well. What would be a good choic for an electric/acoustic thats $300 or less??
Washburn D10SCE. Cheapest I could find it for is about $380 new, but it's a truly amazing guitar. And you could go used if you don't want to pay that extra $80.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
If you are willing to ditch the acoustic, i would recommend getting a Epiphone G-400 or a Mexican Strat, they are great electric guitars for beginners (they are even good for intermediate players too!)
GEAR

Guitars
Danelectro Double Cutaway 1959 reissue, Jay Turser Vintage Series Strat

Pedals
Danelectro Reel Echo, Crybaby Wah, Boss DS-1

Amplifiers
Orange Crush 30w
Fender Pro Junior
Quote by manipulator70
If you are willing to ditch the acoustic, i would recommend getting a Epiphone G-400 or a Mexican Strat, they are great electric guitars for beginners (they are even good for intermediate players too!)

A Mexican Strat with a few mods is great for even experienced players.
Personally i wouldn't touch a Strat and I have played a few.....but as i inferred..that's only my opinion. As this is the acoustic forum however would recommend looking at Yamaha, or Simon and Patrick in that bracket. Have played Washburns too that i also liked. There is a sticky i believe though that recommends a few others in that price range on this forum