I know tons of people IRL that love this amazing band but where's the love for them on UG?
I dont like them to be honest, they are good musicians, but the singer just annoys me so much.
Quote by Valderama
I dont like them to be honest, they are good musicians, but the singer just annoys me so much.

I've heard that from a few people...but I think his style fits well with the music. Sort of like DT, great music, but the vocals are an acquired taste.
Quote by EnemyWolf
I've heard that from a few people...but I think his style fits well with the music. Sort of like DT, great music, but the vocals are an acquired taste.

Yes, thats a good way of putting it, i think if he did some clean vocals it could sound really good (or does he do some already? Im not sure)
He does clean vocals occasionally.
There are TONS of threads for this band, but I like them, so I'm not gonna bitch about it.

One of my favorite things about this band is that each album shows a steady progression. None of their albums sound the same as the last. Mongrel is their best, I think. The hardest to get into for sure, but their most mature and fully developed album. The new one is great as well. And they're surprisingly tight live.
Quote by Valderama
Yes, thats a good way of putting it, i think if he did some clean vocals it could sound really good (or does he do some already? Im not sure)

Eh sort of. Not really "clean," but he does some punk style stuff. But there's actually two vocalists and one of them thats been going since the first album left recently so who knows what's next.
Quote by saxaxe
He does clean vocals occasionally.
There are TONS of threads for this band, but I like them, so I'm not gonna bitch about it.

One of my favorite things about this band is that each album shows a steady progression. None of their albums sound the same as the last. Mongrel is their best, I think. The hardest to get into for sure, but their most mature and fully developed album. The new one is great as well. And they're surprisingly tight live.

Oh. I searched and saw a bunch of threads where they were mentioned here and there but didn't see an actual thread. I've just started to listen to Mongrel. REALLY loved Nuclear. Sad. Nuclear though. And Civeta Dei of the first album is one of my favorite songs ever.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Eh sort of. Not really "clean," but he does some punk style stuff. But there's actually two vocalists and one of them thats been going since the first album left recently so who knows what's next.

Ah cool, i have a re-listen to some stuff. Who knows, it could change my opinion on them. Even if it doesn't i wont deny that they are fantastic musicians.
They got a new vocalist a while back if I recall, after the newest album, either way, seeing them on Saturday, stoked!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
mathcore ftw, if you like them look up duck duck goose and Iwrestledabearonce
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by Winman9999
mathcore ftw, if you like them look up duck duck goose and Iwrestledabearonce

I like mathcore...but dude....no.
I've seen them live twice. First time, it was the entire band and then second time, there was only four of them left. I miss Justin
Duck Duck Goose are good, but they're not mathcore, mathcore isn't any of these bands in my opinion.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
great band. Well that is I only enjoyed Put on Your Rosy Red Glasses. woot first page!
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT