hey ug im into the whole super starts im lookin for i nice sounding one . i play almost everything so it doesnt really matter for what kinda music but i do have one specification it needs to be under 250usd plzz leave a link to the guitar pic if possible
Bryce
no offense but learn a little more about guitars 1st, do u want single or humbuckers? do u know how to set up a tremelo?
whats your fav bands etc
Be more specific about your demands in a guitar and styles you play. I wouldn't recommend rushing into buying a new guitar, wait a bit and save up some more money and buy something you'll use for a long time.
o and who ever sed learn a lil bout guitar ive nown how to do all thth crap since i was freaakin 7
Bryce
Quote by xoguitarist95ox
o and who ever sed learn a lil bout guitar ive nown how to do all thth crap since i was freaakin 7

im not knocking your playing skills at all im sure your frikin amazing (better than me lol) but i know loads more abut the physical guitar and mods to it and new buys and stuff than my friends who have been playing for 5 years. what your looking for from a guitar is different
soory dude i got a lil defenceive ummm prooly a hss or hh tremolo i dont care about if its there great if not ok and ill play any kinda a rock proly radio friendly and a lil metal but i like to widen my horizons
Bryce
Quote by xoguitarist95ox
soory dude i got a lil defenceive ummm prooly a hss or hh tremolo i dont care about if its there great if not ok and ill play any kinda a rock proly radio friendly and a lil metal but i like to widen my horizons

Try the lower end Ltd M series... the ones i played actually weren't that bad for a lower level guitar... http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-M100FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=516643 It's a bit above your price range, but it is a pretty deec guitar
killapelphia tht is a sweet lookin guitar but how about a lower level esp like tht i saw the one for220 is tht any good
Bryce
ESP LTD H-51 Electric Guitar is this a good guitar i found it today i cant find any reviews for it any1 know about it
Bryce
Can i just ask is english your second language?

Also that ESP LTD's a good guitar for the price. Ive played it b4 and i thought it was damn decent
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
haha no its my first im from pa im just to lazy to spell check everything and ill try them when i get a chance
Bryce
This is the best value for the money you want to spend . http://www.rondomusic.com/product2074.html
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by xoguitarist95ox

1. Please try to type out full words with their proper spelling or as close to it as possible, people have to read your posts so it's at least courteous to make it readable in the first place.

2. You've been playing for 2 years so does that make you 9 years old now?

3. Off your UG profile if you get a superstrat styled guitar now for under $250usd it will perform about the same as your current gear now.

4. Keep playing and save up for money until you have around $500-ish then decide on new gear.
haha no im like 15 i was being stuiped earlier and srry about the typing and i eventually am taking out the pickups in w.e. guitar i get so tht wont be a problem so anything below 250 will be fine for tht
Bryce
well if you cant afford a good guitar how are you gonna get decent pickups and even if you do you wont here any difference through that spider I'm gonna say new amp now since you have 2 guitars
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Quote by chrisg7
This is the best value for the money you want to spend . http://www.rondomusic.com/product2074.html

I thought douglas was an unreliable company.....but i could be wrong. That does look incredibly sexy, but i dont know. I would like some confirmation about this.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Save up a little more money and get a MIM fat strat. You could probally find a used one for 250.
I just picked up a Douglas off Ebay for $115.00 u.s. a few weeks ago. Although the licensed FR absolutely sucks, the rest of the guitar is decent. The only difference with mine is that I have a custom scalloped neck, however, I believe this is the original neck that was cut down. If you look at my profile you'll see the strat copy I have with the HSS configuration. The hum isn't the greatest but it can still put out some power if your amp is set up correctly. I play this through my POD and it sounds pretty good. I play mostly heavy metal, but also blues and classical. This guitar is very versatile in that I can play any of these with the flick of a switch. Keep in mind, this is my first guitar with three pup's. ;-)
Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; but Today is a Gift; That is why it is called The Present.