Ok here it is i had an idea of what amp i was going to get and then i discoverd that if u put an eq pedal in an fx loop it will act as a 3rd channel on an amp (something i didnt know) so now i could get a 2 channel amp again. So here it is i need a really brutal amp to be used for metalcore/hardcore stuff like bring me the horizon, the devil wears prada, killswitch engage, that kinda mixture being played in C standard with a mahogany Ibanez with BKP warpig pup's.

Im looking for a decent amp either 50 watt and loud im talking orange rockerverb loud or a 100 watt plus head how be run into a Orange HP8 400watt cab.

The head can be either 2 or 3 channels not fussed but WHAT IT MUST HAVE IS A SWITCHABLE FX LOOP. this is a must. also it must be reliable and roadworthy as this is going to be my main rig for sometime.

Im looking to spend between £800 - £1200 thats around $1200 - $1900
There are so many amps out there im just trying to find some that will suit my needs im only asking as you guys may know some amps that i dont know about for me to check out.

Any help or amps to look at would be welcomed.
Try a 6505/ 6505+... They have 2 channels, a ton of gain, a footswitchable FX loop, 120 watts... And you can find one for a decent price if you're willing to go used.
how generic...
i would´ve said Line 6 Vetta II but its double your price range ...

randall v2 rocks but meh.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Last edited by Dawnwalker at Sep 24, 2009,
oh yeah 6505+ also very nice...used Dual Rectifier? some thoughts sir
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
the dual recto costs even MORE xD
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Cornford Hurricane, Matamp 1224
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Ampeg 140c...not sure about the FX loop on it but it is brutal....I'll sell ya my V2 ninja head for $1,250 plus shipping haha
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more