Hey, I just blocked my trem yesterday, and I've had a few people ask me about blocking one, so I decided to take pictures and I wrote a quick guide, where would I post it?

Thanks!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by TheBigProjekt
Hey, I just blocked my trem yesterday, and I've had a few people ask me about blocking one, so I decided to take pictures and I wrote a quick guide, where would I post it?

Thanks!

probably electric guitar.

better question

why do we need a guide?

throw a block of wood/eraser/ANYTHING in there so it wont move.

i do like the enthusiasm though.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
probably electric guitar.

better question

why do we need a guide?

throw a block of wood/eraser/ANYTHING in there so it wont move.

i do like the enthusiasm though.

Thats what I assumed, however, I do see people asking how to block it, so I thought a guide would be helpful for people.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

guides are good. just remember that a lot of people won't read it, and will still ask questions. as long as that won't annoy you too much, then go for it.

Electric guitar would probably be the place to put that, but check the stickies, floyd rose thread and guitar setup threads to make sure that someone hasn't already done a guide to blocking a trem. no point in going to the bother of doing it if it's already been done. and also it wouldn't hurt to contact a mod about it, in case it'd be better to put the guide in an existing thread (e.g. the floyd thread or the setup thread), rather than make a whole new thread.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just to let everyone know that UG also has a full-fledged articles section for you to post your guide in: .

all the cool kids post in the forums.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, that's what i meant, i didn't know you could get paid. not that anything i could write would probably justify getting paid for anyway...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well the UG team is mostly looking for interviewers now, there's columnists aplenty at the moment. Might as well give it a go, no?
i do suffer from chronic laziness, is the big problem... thanks anyway, though.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheBigProjekt

Thanks!
It could go in either EG or GB&C. Whichever you prefer, but not both. The more technically minded guys spend more time in GB&C.

If it's well written, you could submit it as a how-to column. I'd say do the thread first. See how the replies go.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.