After reading the "look how kewl i am, i yell swear words at substitute teachers" thread, I decided we need a thread on ideas to have fun (without being a total asshat) at school. I'm talking more creative stuff and maybe some organization between students.

For instance, this is homecoming week so everyone was supposed to dress like a historical figure one day and one of the English teachers dressed like a viking. I took my teachers toy sword she keeps in her room and went and attacked the viking teacher with it, a battle then ensued between two classrooms with my teacher taking pictures of us.

You know just stuff that people would enjoy and laugh it.

Muchos Gracias
Strangely, I actually quite enjoy learning and not messing around.

stratkat
^^^ I do too, I make mostly A's, it's just good to have some fun every now and then and being a senior and all, I want some hilarious stuff to remember.
I think he means having fun while learning.
Like the fun you have between lessons, with the teacher in lessons, the **** you do whilst working to entertain yourself etc, I'll edit some into this post.

EDIT:

This year (first year of sixth form, so a lot more freedom to have fun around the lessons like) English has been a lot of fun, one teacher is absolutely slammin' hot, and she constantly talks about sex (everything's a metaphor for cocks or sex) so we have a bit of fun with that, we've also devised a game, whoever sees a nip slip from her wins
Anyway the other teacher (only had him for a couple of weeks, been switched to 5 hours of the hot one now ) was pretty cool with us, in biology my friends made a perfect re-creation of Patrick Stewart in plasticine, it was perfect!

Last year in science we had immense fun with the teacher, thick yorkshire accent, big A-team fan and he always used to tell terrible jokes. His Mr.T impression was immense, it was awful, but hilarious, every so often he'd come up to us and say something relevant to what we were doing like "I ain't doin' no physics" but in a yorkshire accent like "I errn't doin't no physics"...it's hard to write

Always have a great laugh with the product design/resistant materials teacher too, but there's no specific occasion with him, he's just that type of guy you have fun conversations with, he gave me three DVDs full of music too, was great.
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Sep 24, 2009,
At breaks, walking around normally and clapping and stomping your foot simultaneously right near a stranger while yelling "BAM!" is pretty funny.
For me, "fun" and "school" does not really mix.
DeVillains!
Quote by EuBoat
Strangely, I actually quite enjoy learning and not messing around.

Quote by Ylasto
For me, "fun" and "school" does not really mix.

That's what we're trying to fix lol
Quote by 20cdndollars
At breaks, walking around normally and clapping and stomping your foot simultaneously right near a stranger while yelling "BAM!" is pretty funny.

That sounds really retarded actually and in no way funny.
try walking 5 inches behind sum1 and see how long it takes for them 2 notice...do that and see how many times u get hit in the face
When I was a senior, I so badly wanted to organize a massive lightsaber battle with TONS of people. It just never happened for some reason... It would have been awesome. People just randomly pulling out lightsabers during the day and battling. With a huge Braveheart style war scene.
Quote by random-emo-kill
try walking 5 inches behind sum1 and see how long it takes for them 2 notice...do that and see how many times u get hit in the face

*cringe*
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by MetalUpYourRear
When I was a senior, I so badly wanted to organize a massive lightsaber battle with TONS of people. It just never happened for some reason... It would have been awesome. People just randomly pulling out lightsabers during the day and battling. With a huge Braveheart style war scene.

That sounds epic, i want to have EVERYONE bring water guns to school on like the last day and just have a battle. Also a random smoke bomb in the hallway would suffice for a day or two lol
I like to be in a large group and yell "Expecto Patronum!!!!!!!" really loud. Sometimes you'll hear another kid yell "Protego!".
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Towards the end of the year my history teacher let us all play poker, we ended up using our own real money and proper gambling, then we helped him set up our schools old bomb shelter for a ww2 show for the first years, we got to set off pyro's and stuff to make it seem more realistic.

Because we're a faith school (which is lame) we have to do a lot of stuff for charity, so the one year all the teachers dressed up. Our R.E teacher dressed up as a Gorrilla and ran around the school all day, into other people's lessons and stuff, and whoever caught him, he had to do your homework for the month.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
That sounds really retarded actually and in no way funny.

Or it sounds like you don't have a sense of humour.
Quote by 20cdndollars

No, he's right, the type of person that used to do that, is the type of person who I would gladly headbutt (not saying you're this type, but round here, they were nonses).
Quote by Punk_Ninja
No, he's right, the type of person that used to do that, is the type of person who I would gladly headbutt (not saying you're this type, but round here, they were nonses).

Maybe you have to be there, but everyone laughs.

S'not me that does, it's my friend, but it's hilarious.
Quote by 20cdndollars

No, I do. Thats just really not funny at all.
Quote by Eliyahu
I like to be in a large group and yell "Expecto Patronum!!!!!!!" really loud. Sometimes you'll hear another kid yell "Protego!".

I used to say things like "Sand-Attack!" or "Hyperbeam" in gym and occasionally I'd hear someone say "It was super-effective..."
Last year we played tag in the halls durring the day with a plastic spoon. If you had the spoon at the end of the day when the bell rang, you lost.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by thewho65

I used to say things like "Sand-Attack!" or "Hyperbeam" in gym and occasionally I'd hear someone say "It was super-effective..."

I only do the pokemon crap with substitions of other things. Can't think of any examples.....hey remember that one guy who said a kid in his class said "Hitler uses Holocaust" and pulled a Jewish kid's chair out from under him?
Quote by Wulphy
Quote by Eliyahu
I only do the pokemon crap with substitions of other things. Can't think of any examples.....hey remember that one guy who said a kid in his class said "Hitler uses Holocaust" and pulled a Jewish kid's chair out from under him?

THAT WAS ME!!!

Most rebellious thing we ever did was leave a carton of open milk in a cupboard over summer holiday... it stank, to say the least. Yeah, I like free, compulsory education very much.
a good one is whenever you can is scream ITS OVER 9000!
example what was the answer to that last question? ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

my friend also insists on making the powering up AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHH sound and then screaming KEOKEN TIMES 10!!!!!
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
THAT WAS ME!!!

Lol good times.
Quote by Wulphy