I'm wanting to replace the selector switch in my RG with a new one, because its getting scratchy and I have no tolerance for unreliable equipment. I want to replace it with a VLX91, which they say is much better quality, but I cannot find ANYWHERE on the internet that carries them, or anything or than the sh1tty stock switches they come with. Any help?
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.