hey there , maybe you cna give em your advice on a problem i ahev come across on a mates guitar , i am wiring up his swift rr gutiar up , all the pcikups are in good roder , i ahev wired it up correctly , but no sound.. it could be the pots that need repalcing tbh . you agree?
Quote by RNR guitars
Hey there. Maybe you can give me some advice on a problem I have come across on a mate's guitar. I am wiring up his swift rr guitar up. All the pickups APPEAR in good roder?. I think I have wired it up correctly , but no sound... Could it be the pots that need repalcing?

This is what I believe you meant to say. I'm not sure what you meant by "roder."

No, it's not the pots. You grounded signal somewhere, or you didn't wire it correctly. If the pots are all the way up, it's almost like they aren't even in the circuit.
Quote by end_citizen
This is what I believe you meant to say. I'm not sure what you meant by "roder."

No, it's not the pots. You grounded signal somewhere, or you didn't wire it correctly. If the pots are all the way up, it's almost like they aren't even in the circuit.

I think he meant "order"...

TS: use a spell checker. many web browsers have them integrated into them. Your OP made me go
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial