so i have an original peavey 5150 and for some reason after playing for a bit and changing the fuse of course my new fuse breaks, now this DEFINATLY shouldnt be happening and i dont know whats causing it or what could, so i need your help. thanks
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Too much resistance in the circuit. Try asking in GG&a
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
lol u could close the circuit buy instead of putting a fuse in you could wire the two leads together, but i dont suggest it, becouse the fuse is protecting a part of your circuit. if u have the schematics to the amp get out a multimetter and start making ressistance checks to see if there are any oppens or shorts in the circuit, i think it would be a shorted resister but i dont know cause i dont have the amp in my hands.
btw also look for any burns on the bord that would also indicate what your problem is.
did you just create a thread on this before anyways?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Check your OT and Power Tubes bro.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
the first thing you wanna do when your amp goes bad (especially when dealing with fuses) is check your power tubes. If you have an old set lying around (that still work) buy a pack of fuses and and install the old tubes into your amp (again, assuming they all work). Then replace them with new ones one by one until the fuse blows again.

Somebody might want to verify that this is safe for your trannies and stuff, but that's how I fixed my marshall when my fuse started blowing.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's