If any of you haven't heard, the G20 started in Pittsburgh today. Previous G20 meetings have resulted in protests and physical response by police. It looks like this one will end in the same way, as the police have already started using tear gas on protestors.

Discuss the G20, or if you live in Pittsburgh, what you are doing to avoid the madness. I'm staying at my friends house in Robinson until this whole mess is over.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
What is this G20? I live in Philly and I don't even know what you're talking about.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I plan on replacing every tear gas bomb with laughing gas.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
im in college, IUP, so i luckily get to miss all the hassle. going home tomorrow night though, so all the bull**** better be over with by then
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Ooooohhhhh enjoy Pittsburgh i had the pleasure of being in Edinburgh when the g20 thing was on. Quite funny all these hippy veggie anarchist little gayboys started getting beaten up by the local chavs.

I dont know why they cant do it on webcams or in antartica or something
Quote by TDS
It looks like this one will end in the same way, as the police have already started using tear gas on protestors.

What?!

Personally I'm on the side of the protestors (Although I would be cause I'm a pinko bastard )

Quote by lucertia
Ooooohhhhh enjoy Pittsburgh i had the pleasure of being in Edinburgh when the g20 thing was on. Quite funny all these hippy veggie anarchist little gayboys started getting beaten up by the local chavs.

Yeah police brutality is all a big joke right
Quote by Nietsche
What?!

Personally I'm on the side of the protestors (Although I would be cause I'm a pinko bastard )
Yeah you are.

Yeah police brutality is all a big joke right

The local chavs =/= police

I think.
Quote by lucertia.

I'm guessing your political aligment is... extreme right. Amirite? I'm right.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by lucertia.

Man, you're annoying.
i got the train back home to avoid this crazy ****. protesters were getting tear gased about 5 blocks from my school on the news

glad im home haha
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
I gotta drive on 79 from Butler to get to my gf's house. If its too bad or I wreck I may end up getting kawk blocked by an economic summit.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
Last edited by lupin50 at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by TDS
http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSN2446872920090924

I've been trying to follow the news, apparently a bunch of protesters smashed windows in Bloomfield. Hopefully nothing gets too out of hand.

Yeah, I just got back from the Schenley Plaza which is where the protesters were pushed back. It was super lame, there were very few people protesting. Also, I spoke with someone and he said that apparently there were only about 20-30 protesters and the rest were mostly just college students when the police fired the tear gas. They fired it into the wind and it blew back at them

The police were running shit. Oh, and there was some terrible B.O.
didn't realize there was som many other people from pittsburgh on here...

I live outside the city (north hills ) so it doesn't really matter at all, but I'm already sick of hearing about it
I live in pittsburgh, the city is going to be filled with Sh*t and P*ss, thanks to the g20.
Quote by Calibos
I was rolling a cigarette when I noticed a tiny spider on the inside of my rizla. I quickly lobbed some tobacco on top, rolled up, and smoked that bitch. Felt pretty bad after.

Formspring

SO CASH
Quote by lucertia.

wow. just wow. you're incredibly uneducated.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by desarawr
I live in pittsburgh, the city is going to be filled with Sh*t and P*ss, thanks to the g20.

The police really seemed to have the situation under control. Again, there were very few actual protesters. Most people were just college students waiting around for something to happen and snapping photographs. I did hear the people marching from Lawrenceville had smashed up some windows like pricks but that's it.
Quote by Highway60Bob
wow. just wow. you're incredibly uneducated.

Why because i disrespect little teenage people who dont shave yet who come to your country to create chaos and cause harm and expense to local business for completely futile reasons? You're from Virginia i'll let you off if you play dat banjo.
Quote by eberg2
didn't realize there was som many other people from pittsburgh on here...

I live outside the city (north hills ) so it doesn't really matter at all, but I'm already sick of hearing about it

i know i always thought i was like the only one. this is awesome. especially because im always looking for someone to jam with
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
dammit, im sooo pissed i went to sleep early last night, i wanted to see this! RU experienced, when did all this happen?
NOPE