Just thought I'd show you what I got off Ebay a few days ago for £85...

Sorry for the huge pics and some of the quality It was with my phone and I was in a hurry.

Anyway.

Its early 90's I think.

and its a.......

Squier HM3!

Contoured heel

and now the last pic (this wasnt me btw)

When doing my set up and whatnot I sanded and sprayed that bit gold, but I like how it makes the guitar look sh!t

So what you guys think??
I personally love it.

Also if anybody can do anything with that serial number to find out a bit more about the date that's cool.
Huge pics are HUGE
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Trem routing is appaling!

But, other then that, looks nice.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
The trem routing was done by the dude I got it off I have no idea why, but the trem can be pulled back like a mofo now.
Quote by |69|
The trem routing was done by the dude I got it off I have no idea why, but the trem can be pulled back like a mofo now.

I suspect it has something to do with the fact that he wanted to pull the trem back like a mofo.
you have balls buying something like that on ebay. assuming it plays good and there is nothing wrong with it, good buy (although I'm not sure how many dollars that is. I'm guessing just under 2x)
Quote by Y00p
I suspect it has something to do with the fact that he wanted to pull the trem back like a mofo.

I Just spat yoghurt all over my screen, damn you sir.

Loltriangle awarded
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by Warp3r
I Just spat yoghurt all over my screen, damn you sir.

Loltriangle awarded

this gets a full lol stack!

Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Very nice sir. I like old Squiers, but please buy some sand paper and fix up that trem recess.
Screams "Ibanez Saber" but it looks awesome (part from the horrid excuse for a beaver's breakfast).

HNGD
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.