This one time i got really drunk and they wouldn't let me back in..

Cool Huh......
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
i saw a pepper pot and thought ooooo will be fun to snort this i soon learned it wasnt
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
this one time i went to the pub and didnt get drunk yea try that its harder than you think
One time my friend's cousin told him that if you got a pint glas and shoved it into and up a corner, the friction would hold it, he did it, smashed the glass, pub cheers.

Another time a guy from dublin I know nearly got in a fight over Guinness or Beamish.
Me and him prefer Guinness but this guy kept on that Beamish is better, I can't get over how soft it tastes, a good beer needs bite dammit!

Once a 40 year old kept hitting on me.

More than once. . .in fact a lot of times, 60 year olds hit on me...
I saw a guy shove a shitload of peanuts in his ass crack for a free bar tab.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
One time my friend's cousin told him that if you got a pint glas and shoved it into and up a corner, the friction would hold it, he did it, smashed the glass, pub cheers.

Another time a guy from dublin I know nearly got in a fight over Guinness or Beamish.
Me and him prefer Guinness but this guy kept on that Beamish is better, I can't get over how soft it tastes, a good beer needs bite dammit!

Once a 40 year old kept hitting on me.

More than once. . .in fact a lot of times, 60 year olds hit on me...

Bitter wins all -.-
storys? ive been on a pub which was on the 23rd story once?

funny stories? got so drunk i pooped myself at a friends flat. i tried to dispose of my boxer shorts out the window to find she lived right over a bus stop. once i was so drunk i went home but went to the wrong flat (flat on the wrong side of the street) also one time i was wasted in Rome and we stole a car (shhhh) and drove to the hotel. lol
I got so drunk once that I ended up sleeping with myself.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

aside from fight stories

fell asleep sprawled out on the dance floor of my local rock club, was good times man
I got SO hammered one night I guess I smashed a beer bootle on the floor? lol

I blacked out...then when I came inside from having a smoke the owner, whos name is Ouner, just stood infront of me smiling. I started poking him the the belly. He put his hands on his hips and told me politely "get out!" and I replied "why?" and he said " you smashed a bottle on the floor..right in front of me!" "yeah right" I said. I looked over to my BF and he smiled and said "yeah you did" hahahaha fun times...I still can believe I smashed a bottle on the floor!
"\(X_x)/"
RAWR! I CAN HAZ BRAINZ!?