I'm moving soon and i was hoping the pit could help me design a bedroom, it needs to include, sofa/bed (pull out bed), chest of drawers, TV, corner set asside completely for guitar, amps in the corner and guitar on one of the corners walls, and a wardrobe, also i need space to entertain, coffee table ect

floor plans, general ideas, or even 3d sketchup's would be awesome, im getting a fairly large room, and i want it too be abit of a bachelor pad, lol
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Woah there, TS. Let's not forget a jerk-off station now. Jeez, you scared me for a little bit there.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Here's my plan: sofa/bed (pull out bed), chest of drawers, TV, corner set asside completely for guitar, amps in the corner and guitar on one of the corners walls, and a wardrobe, also i need space to entertain, coffee table ect
can you tell us how big the room is?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
standard square/rectangular shape, ill get to pick my own room, out of 3, all being doubles, so i can pick the one that works best with the plan, i ideally want a cool sitting space with coffee table infront of tv and guitar corner for the day time, and then at night just push the coffe table asside, flip out the bed, and sleeps
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Put the tv in front of the bed along the wall.
The bed goes along the wall.
The desk goes to the right of the bed along the wall.
The amp goes by the tv along the wall.
The clothes drawer goes on the left side of the bed.

Goodnight, thanks
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i knw a general idea but i need help laying it out and spacing the furnitue, like what brandon said, but helful. for instance brandon, wich wall in relation to the door?there 4 and u can interpret your post to have everything either side of the sofa against those walls.
Quote by bananahammock
floor plans, general ideas, or even 3d sketchup's would be awesome

srsly, dude, are you on crack?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

srsly, dude, are you on crack?

no im extremely stoned.
Quote by bananahammock
no im extremely stoned.
Oh, my mistake. I though you were stoned.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by funny_page

really awesome contribution, but really i want it to be more of a sitting room with a sofa facig the tv, which would go on the draws, i dont need a desk, i need space in teh corneres to stick my guitars and amps tho,
Needz moar dimensions and/or floor plan... and sobriety.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

make a template og the room, and make this into shoop my room.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ