SO...

i've got this pedals:

EHX MBoy 9v
EHX Big Muff 3,5v
Ibanez TS9DX 9v
Dunlop CryBaby 9v

and tomorrow im getting a 1SPOT daisy chain (5 9v inputs) and a 9V to 3,5V adapter.

THE QUESTION!!

i was also getting a 1SPOT 9V Powersuply, but i've remembred that the damn Memory BOy came with an 9V Power suply.... my doubt is... can i use the 1SPOT daisy chain and the 9v to 3,5v adapter with the memory boy powersuply, or do i have to get the 9v 1spot? its 25€ for something that i might dont need...HELP
Ok, a few things:
-I've never heard of a 3.5V muff. All the ones I've seen are 9. I'd check it again.

-The rest of that totally confused me, possibly because it doesn't make any sense, possibly because you use ellipses instead of actual punctuation.

Can you not just use the 9-3.5 on the original power supply, and power the rest with the 1spot?
The adapter is just going to be a voltage divider, any 9V supply will power it as long as the polarity is correct.
Quote by Roc8995
Ok, a few things:
-I've never heard of a 3.5V muff. All the ones I've seen are 9. I'd check it again.

-The rest of that totally confused me, possibly because it doesn't make any sense, possibly because you use ellipses instead of actual punctuation.

Can you not just use the 9-3.5 on the original power supply, and power the rest with the 1spot?
The adapter is just going to be a voltage divider, any 9V supply will power it as long as the polarity is correct.

This. I don't even get what you're asking.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
ok lets try again, i my english is not very good.

i have the pedals from my signature, and im gonna get a dasy chain... my doubt is, can i use the 1spot dasy chain without the 1spot power adapter, and use the EHX memory boy adapter to power the pedals...

i have this doubt because the EHX power adapter says that it is for replacement of IBANEZ and BOSS. i have a dunlop pedal and a big muff to power, that im afraid that it would go bad if i use the EHX mboy adapter, instead of the 1spot...
No, you can't do that. The memory boy adapter isn't meant to handle that much current.
Go buy a voodoo lab pedal power. If you don't have the money, start saving.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by Roc8995
No, you can't do that. The memory boy adapter isn't meant to handle that much current.

Yes it can, it has as much current handling as other adapters, so it will be fine.

And also, I think what TS meant by 3.5v, was 3.5mm plug, wich is the type of plug old EHX pedals used.

Edit: and you don't need a VL Pedal Power to power 4v pedals
Last edited by Sguit at Sep 24, 2009,