Page 1 of 4
As a man, I see no purpose for me having nipples, ya they look pretty cool but they pointless. Im thinking about getting them removed, I know its something I could probably do at home, but Id rather pay a professional to do it.

Pros:
No more titty twister's.
It would make me more aerodynamic in the water.
I would look like I was from the future.

Cons:
None

Thoughts?
Thread title to thread content was a huge disappointment for me . . .
Hi!

Sig Retired.
I'll keep my nipples. They're fun in cold weather.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
All right, Pink...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Titty twisting actually exists in real life?

Cons: You'd look extremely abnormal, possibly turning off a lot of girls. But I guess it's more than possible to live with that, just think it thoroughly through first

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Might as well remove your penis too. Cause after you remove your nipples you are not gonna need your penis anymore.
epic7734
Quote by walkinbazooka
All right, Pink...

That made me Google "pink remove nipples" and the results were plastered with ads for Pink Nipple Cream.
Pro: You will be coined retarded and when someone with intelligence gets into power they will euthanize you with all of the other retards and Jews.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by i_don't_know
That made me Google "pink remove nipples" and the results were plastered with ads for Pink Nipple Cream.

It's from a movie. lol
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
wow... Do it!
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
, I know its something I could probably do at home, but Id rather pay a professional to do it.

How would you go about doing this at home? Just take a knife and go to town? I know this is a joke, but can you imagine how painful that would be?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by genghisgandhi
if requiered, men can produce milk, its been documented

You Lie.
lolburger
This is stupid.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by namesroverrated
How would you go about doing this at home? Just take a knife and go to town? I know this is a joke, but can you imagine how painful that would be?

Ya basically... I would take razor and cut around my nips and Im assuming they would just fall off like little pepperonis. From there I would either stitch the holes, or use a butterfly bandage and some super glue to seal it.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Ya basically... I would take razor and cut around my nips and Im assuming they would just fall off like little pepperonis. From there I would either stitch the holes, or use a butterfly bandage and some super glue to seal it.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

now i know your lying
if this thread is a joke = fail
if this thread isnt a joke = epic fail
Quote by Diet_coke_head

You could just spray deodorent on it for ages...then you can just flick it off, it actually works my friend witnessed it happen to someone.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
As a man, I see no purpose for me having nipples, ya they look pretty cool but they pointless. Im thinking about getting them removed, I know its something I could probably do at home, but Id rather pay a professional to do it.

Pros:
No more titty twister's.
It would make me more aerodynamic in the water.
I would look like I was from the future.

Cons:
No sex for the rest of my life.

Thoughts?

Fixed
Ultra Win
Quote by GnR_ROK

“A baby’s on the way.”

I could kick you in the stomach
And catch you unawares
I could swear to God you accidentally
Fell that flight of stairs

the only reaction i deem necissary for this thread
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by MushroomBomb
Titty twisting actually exists in real life?

Cons: You'd look extremely abnormal, possibly turning off a lot of girls. But I guess it's more than possible to live with that, just think it thoroughly through first

this, you'd look fooked up TS
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Nobody has actually comment on he stupidity

HE WANTS TO REMOVER HIS NIPPLES! WTF!

that it like getting the lobs of your ears removed, its just pointless and you will look retarded
Quote by Diet_coke_head

Make sure you use a whole lot of cocaine first...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 4