Hi! So this summer, I really want to go on a trip to a third world country to do some volunteer work. I was wondering if any of you have ever done anything like this before, because I have no idea how to go about doing it. My dad seems to think if I google it I will be sold as a wife/sex slave somewhere. Also, if you have any experiences you'd like to share, that would be much appreciated
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Google is well known to con people into slavery.

Just look up some gap year companies.
Yeah I remember once when I went to do some work abroad. My Dad said "son, Google where you want to go and do it all over the internet." I followed his orders since I respect my Dad and trust his every decision. I arrived two weeks later in southern Wales, not technically abroad I know, but another country either way. A man came up to me and shackled me to a tree. He declared me the ***** of the valleys and dressed me as a sheep. If anybody can send some help that would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, yeah do it over the internet.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
google once forced me to be a sex slave for a group of visiting thai buisnessmen.

dark days indeed.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Dannystrumpop
Yeah I remember once when I went to do some work abroad. My Dad said "son, Google where you want to go and do it all over the internet." I followed his orders since I respect my Dad and trust his every decision. I arrived two weeks later in southern Wales, not technically abroad I know, but another country either way. A man came up to me and shackled me to a tree. He declared me the ***** of the valleys and dressed me as a sheep. If anybody can send some help that would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, yeah do it over the internet.

...pics or it didn't happen.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...