Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by jrmeh41
LinkinPark - In The End

It's a good song...

Green Day, PWT's, Coldplay

Quote by brandon369852
I'm not embarrassed by my musical interests.

Also this. Making fun of someone for liking certain music is the dumbest thing ever.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Sep 24, 2009,
suicide silence discography......

this is what happens when i leave my mp3 player alone with my friends.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

None. If you're embarrassed by any of the music on your iPod or other audio player, you either listen to way too much music for your own good and you're now including music even you think is horrible, or you're just not being true to yourself by listening to music you like and being confident about it.
Not embarassed by it but it's probaly Maroon 5. I still love that band and james valentine is actually an amazing guitarist.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by i_don't_know
None. If you're embarrassed by any of the music on your iPod or other audio player, you either listen to way too much music for your own good and you're now including music even you think is horrible, or you're just not being true to yourself by listening to music you like and being confident about it.

This times infinite and one.
Quote by i_don't_know

Well said
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Quote by i_don't_know

Agreed. But if anyone laughed at what's on my Ipod it would probably be...
My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Suicide Silence, or Bring Me The Horizon. Oh. Or Slipknot. Those all seem to have bandwagon haters.
i have none
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Time after time by Cindy Lauper
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Didn't we all like linkin park at some point? I don't really anymore, but I don't see reason for hate.

Anyway- the too sexy song
Quote by JayT44

It's a good song...

Green Day, PWT's, Coldplay

Do you have If I Could Fly?
Quote by El3ment380
Didn't we all like linkin park at some point? I don't really anymore, but I don't see reason for hate.

Anyway- the too sexy song

Nope.
some wierd elevator music :S
"\(X_x)/"
RAWR! I CAN HAZ BRAINZ!?
Quote by Le_Bunny
The vast majority I wouldn't be embarrassed to have others hear, but I'm going to stay off the "be confident about all the music you listen to" bandwagon and admit A Whole New World is on my Mp3 player.

BEAT THAT!

It's really not a bandwagon. More like common sense.
not sure yet about puting I-doser on my ipod

so far the peyote one made me paranoid and the acid one made my room pulsate

and the marajuana one gave me a headache kinda

and the hand of god one is just controling how fast i type
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Bubbly by Colbie Calait. That song is so catchy and her voice is sexy though
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by jrmeh41
LinkinPark - In The End

Hows it embarresing? and I had fall out boy but i deleted them, so next thing would be Danial Powter - His whole album, exept Bad Day cuz well its badass.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
I'm only embarrassed by things that people would take major offense at and think I'm insane for having. Like GG Allin. He's awesome and I have no problem telling about it, but if someone asks what song I'm listening to I'm not about to say "Eat My ****".
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
I may or may not have a Demi Lovato song on my ipod...

I also have the song"Melody" by Kate Earl, which is an awesome song, even though it's kinda girly.
I have the album "Volume One" by She & Him, which I enjoy

EDIT:
Quote by parigod
Bubbly by Colbie Calait. That song is so catchy and her voice is sexy though

I used to have that one, but I was so embarrassed by it that I took it off. I may download it again though.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last edited by namesroverrated at Sep 24, 2009,
Love Today - Mika

Although its awesome and i make random people listen to it.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by im not mental
lady gaga - the fame

i do listen to it. and i love it.

my guilty pleasure as well.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I'm not embarassed to have any of these bands in my Zune but these bands to have hate bandwagons

Green Day
My Chemical Romance
Nirvana
Dragonforce
Linkin Park

I would throw the Goo Goo Dolls in there if more people knew their songs other than Iris, but I honestly don't care since the Goos kick ass anyday.
Page 1 of 3