Page 1 of 2
a multi-paragraph essay about someone in your life who helped shape who you are today, but in a kind of fictional buttered up way. this is for AP english. my teacher is a big fat bitch who hates me. this essay is supposed to be shaped after miss flowers and maya angelou in that one book. lets see what you got pit.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

No. Do your own homework.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Who the hell do you think you are? Ben Kenobi? sorry but the jedi mind trick doesn't work here....at least on most people it doesn't
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Quote by JayT44
No. Do your own homework.

i will. with my handy dandy control + c and control + v skills
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
i will. with my handy dandy control + c and control + v skills

Damn, I wish I was that cool.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
you can only wish, brah
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Maybe she hates you because you don't do your own work.

...These are not the droids you are looking for.
Quote by Metallizach
my teacher is a big fat bitch who hates me.

So you say that your teacher is a big, fat bitch...
You mean like...Kyle's mom?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by Metallizach
essay is supposed to be shaped after miss flowers and maya angelou in that one book.

Excuse me, but WTF is this supposed to mean??
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
No.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by JagerSlushy
So you say that your teacher is a big, fat bitch...
You mean like...Kyle's mom?

she makes kyles mom look like a sugarpuss as far as I'm concerned.
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
The pit wants does not want to write an essay for me
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Grow the hell up and write your own damn paper. I don't want to hear about your essay assignment. This week, I had to write a classical model essay based on nothing more than Ralph Waldo Emerson's definition of a genius!!!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
i will gtfo. as requested
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Spartan070sarge
Grow the hell up and write your own damn paper. I don't want to hear about your essay assignment. This week, I had to write a classical model essay based on nothing more than Ralph Waldo Emerson's definition of a genius!!!

LOL. Last week someone in my religion class said that Kanye West was a modern day prophet (in complete seriousness). That night, I wrote my paper on why Kanye West is not a prophet... He is God.
yo ima let you finish but kanye is a lyrical wordsmith. just sayin
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by phat104u
LOL. Last week someone in my religion class said that Kanye West was a modern day prophet (in complete seriousness). That night, I wrote my paper on why Kanye West is not a prophet... He is God.

That.... is.... GENIUS!!

Our first essay in AP English this year was about Frank McCourt's autobiography, "Angela's Ashes," (great read, by the way) and my entire paper discussed the Catholic church's use of sexual repression as a mental weapon on its members. I prominently discussed Frank masturbating and then fearing that he will go to Hell. I got an A on the paper.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Sep 24, 2009,
Don't be a pussy, man up and do your homework.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Ok I'll do it for you.
Hi. (para. 1)

I'm stupid. (para.2)

I'm lazy. (para.3)

Jackal helped turn me into the mental giant I am today. (para. 4)

I have always wanted to fuck a big fat bitch. Fuck me baby! (para. 5)

Np. dude. Happy to help.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Metallizach
a multi-paragraph essay about someone in your life who helped shape who you are today, but in a kind of fictional buttered up way. this is for AP english. my teacher is a big fat bitch who hates me. this essay is supposed to be shaped after miss flowers and maya angelou in that one book. lets see what you got pit.

I did this last week, its about I know why the caged bird sings.

Its easy, stop whining.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
For $50 and great sex, I'd write one for you. I'm a good writer.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I dunno, I think it would be really funny if we wrote his essay in the same manner as the
"finish the sentence" game, one person writes a sentence and the person below does another sentence, etc. It'd be fun if TS actually submitted the finished essay.
Quote by Metallizach

that doesn't even sound that hard. Do it, ******.

EDIT: ^^^ I'll do start that.

One person who has shaped my life is your mom.

Who's with me?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by kikaykitko
For $50 and great sex, I'd write one for you. I'm a good writer.

I got $75 and you don't have to write a damn thing.......
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I'll give you your first sentence to give you some ideas.

In this essay I will provide reasons in which how Little Debbie helped shape my english teacher.... All yours from there bud.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
An essay on someone in my life that helped shape who I am today

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind someone in my life that helped shape who I am today, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. In depth analysis of someone in my life that helped shape who I am today can be an enriching experience. Given that its influence pervades our society, spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the over 50, obviously. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on someone in my life that helped shape who I am today and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she shead new light on someone in my life that helped shape who I am today, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, someone in my life that helped shape who I am today demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Recent thought on someone in my life that helped shape who I am today has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets someone in my life that helped shape who I am today they are changed.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will primarily be focusing on the Custard-Not-Mustard model, as is standard in this case.
Transport
Costs

someone in my life that helped shape who I am today

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of someone in my life that helped shape who I am today, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Clearly transport costs is in financial terms 'holding hands with someone in my life that helped shape who I am today.' Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting someone in my life that helped shape who I am today and political feeling.

In the words of jazz singer Augstin Rock 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] What a fantastic quote. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to someone in my life that helped shape who I am today.
Since the Renaissance someone in my life that helped shape who I am today has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

We can conclude that the someone in my life that helped shape who I am today may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It questions, puts out 'fires', and always chips in.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's ElvisSpielberg: 'I love someone in my life that helped shape who I am today? Yes! Hurray for someone in my life that helped shape who I am today!' [3]

----

Now write my 3-4 page essay on a stupid book that I don't remember anything about that is due tomorrow by midnight that I haven't started!
Quote by Jackal58
I got $75 and you don't have to write a damn thing.......

Deal. I like older men
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by RPGoof
*essay*

what...the...****...?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by kikaykitko
Deal. I like older men

I'll meat you out back in 5 minutes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I'll meat you out back in 5 minutes.

That couldn't have sounded any dirtier.
Quote by Jackal58
lmao at the twinkies start. she has a cabinet stocked full of delicious treats. she is like 400 pounds. srsly.
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by kikaykitko
That couldn't have sounded any dirtier.

I tried.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i guess it is about someone throwing you a figurative life line. saving your life. not literally though. its a ****in invasion of my privacy.
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Page 1 of 2