What's your opinions?
i'm saving for a cab and head combo, its on special for 1190 dollars (Aussie).
Is it worth it, i hear they have amazing metal tone, but they can sometimes come with faults.

tl;dr Are Randall Amps good quality?
as with all amps you can buy a lemon, but randall are usually pretty good for QC.

randalls also make amazing SS amps for metal, i have not personally played the RG50TC tube combo, but i have heard that they are very good amps for the price.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Depends on what your looking at. The MTS series is amazing; if your looking at getting one of those, you won't be disappointed. I have the RM80 and it is the best amp i have ever played. The 1087 module (1086 mod'd by Pete Turley) is a beast....perfect for the heaviest and deepest of metal.

The Tube series should be pretty good too, but i would go with the MTS over anything else.

Have any questions, you can ask on the MTS forum.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/index.php

Good Luck.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
MTS series for sure. I loves my RM100...one of the best most versatile amps I've ever played.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
****ing love my Randall RM100 Great quality and tone, especially when you upgrade some tubes and mod the modules, It's addictive!
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
i would get a rm4 preamp and chose the 4 modules you like and then get a good tube power amp
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Quote by Harvesterofsrrw
i would get a rm4 preamp and chose the 4 modules you like and then get a good tube power amp

This person speaks truth!

An RM4 matched with a VHT 2/90/2 is ungodly sounding...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.