where i can find out what gear a musician uses?

Where i can find songs without the vocal track, that actually sounds like the song (i.e. not most midi files :P)

Thanks
You won't find a vocal-less mix for a song unless it was released by the band as a bonus track somewhere. If you're lucky you might find someone else who has recorded one, but there isn't a place that I know of which has an archive of them.
Quote by FUT55
where i can find out what gear a musician uses?

Where i can find songs without the vocal track, that actually sounds like the song (i.e. not most midi files :P)

Thanks

It's really easy to remove the vocals from a song. Just split the stereo track (that you ripped off your CD/downloaded/whatever), invert one of the channels, and play it back. This will remove vocals, as they're panned center. This might also remove some lead guitar stuff that's panned center/other solo instruments. It's pretty easy. I think the new audacity even has a vocal remover effect that does this in one click.
www.guitargeek.com has stuff, but it's not very updated.

Still not bad.

You can also try looking for urself.

Check clips or dvd's of your favourite artists at sound-checks, cause you often get a peak in their rig.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
You can remove about 90 percent of the vocals from tracks with Audacity as long as the vocals are panned to the center (which is usually the case).

Just import the track into Audacity, Split the stereo track, make each track mono and then invert one of the tracks. Vocals are gone. Then when you play it back, adjust the EQ in Winamp or whatever music player you use to an upside down smiley and that will bring the guitar out in front even more. That's what I do and it works great.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s=editing&i=remove-vocals