hey pit, im really sick right now, been in bed all day (not normal because i work 6pm-6am and have another job and college in between, and i just found out my gf is flying up here on the 15th of oct.

now shes coming up and im definitly taking her to americas got talent auditions on the 26, but anyway im starting to ramble cause im sick......

what should i get her for when she gets off the plane? i just bought her a $75 drawing book and alot of other stuff, but i wanna get her something to surprize her.

what do you guys think? should i get her soomething really nice, and if so what should i get? (jokes and real advice are welcome, if i see funny posts it might make me laugh lol)

shes not the kind of girl who cares what i get her either..... she loves anything i get for her.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
does she have the clap yet?
i've always found that to be a very surprising present.
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
dick in a box

sorry had to be said

What are you 12 get out.

On topic: Get something personal doesn't have to be super expensive unless she's that girl. Just get something personal to the 2 of you.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Quote by NY_FootBall49
What are you 12 get out.

read my username, do you think I would be mature about everything?
Quote by Iamlightofevil
You should get her a bear like this one

me -*got you a bear hug*
her- *what*
her- ........
her- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

lol she hates all bears but pandas actually.

loves wolves though. im actually buying her a husky or a malamute when she moves up here.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by k-train
me -*got you a bear hug*
her- *what*
her- ........
her- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

lol she hates all bears but pandas actually.

loves wolves though. im actually buying her a husky or a malamute when she moves up here.

So this is more to her liking?

Holy crap that's big! Inb4 that's what she said.
Last edited by Iamlightofevil at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by Iamlightofevil
So this is more to her liking?

Holy crap that's big! Inb4 that's what she said.

yup. her house is full of wolf stuff. (lamps pictures you name it she has it)
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by NY_FootBall49
What are you 12 get out.

You must be new here....

TS, get her something that has to do with a hobby of hers or something that will remind her of you when you are away from each other.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
give her a slap and knock some sense in her. Why are you going to americas got talent auditions?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by NY_FootBall49
What are you 12 get out.

On topic: Get something personal doesn't have to be super expensive unless she's that girl. Just get something personal to the 2 of you.

What a stupid '09er!

>.>

<.<
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by Dwight Schrute
give her a slap and knock some sense in her. Why are you going to americas got talent auditions?

she wants to try out for fun. shes got a good voice to. i wouldnt be surprized if she makes it far.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Wait, how the **** do you work a 12 hour a day job, plus another job, and go to college? I smell either a sack of ****, or a community college student.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Wait, how the **** do you work a 12 hour a day job, plus another job, and go to college? I smell either a sack of ****, or a community college student.

youd be surprized what a man can do to support his family. (or future family to be more precise)

lets get this straight first so your not confused. im a real laid back person. grew up in a rough neighborhood in philly,, learned alot. however being laid back i never really care for anything. i used to work alittle bit, just getting enough money to get myself by.

but now that i have my girlfriend/girl im engaged to, ive started working more so she can move up to my state to go to college here. (college here is cheaper then where she is) im saving so i can afford a apartment/place to live with her. (once she gets up here and gets a job ill drop some of the work since she'll be helping with rent) plus i need money for other things like cell phone, my car expenses, etc.

anyway, its not hard at the moment with all that work.

i go to pennstate (abington for those who know pennstate campus's) and my days are pretty easy. two days a week i have 2 classes and they are only from 2-4, two other days i have 3 classes, 8-10:45 and 1:30-2:45, and on the other weekday i have 3 classes from 10-11, and 2-4.

all the work i do is self employed so i really dont have set hours, and if i do i can normally get someone to fill in for me and we split the pay.

i basically work three business's

landscaping on some days. (started with a friend and manage to make it a pretty good job.

contracting, i put up drywall and paint. on some days. (another thing i started with a friend.)

and the graveyard shifts are involved with animals. i have a small reptile breeding/supply business im starting up because its something im interested in, and it doesnt take much time to do. (basically breed reptiles, feed, water, clean, done. product side is basically think of ideas, and come up with product model, see if it might sell, done)

so i pretty much go to class, leave campus, go to work or sleep, come back to class, and repeat.

i also carry a labtop so i can check school email, do school work (i have some professors that post all work online so we just send it to them), and for playing around when im on break and have nothing to do (look at ug, check myspace/facebook, etc.) so that helps.

im only pullin the long hours temporarily. i dont see how anyone could do that kind of routine there entire school career.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by k-train

THREE WOLVES T! THREE WOLVES T!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by NY_FootBall49
What are you 12 get out.

aww that's cute, an 09'er trying to be serious.

anyway just draw her a picture and write a song. cheesy yet from the heart
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by SteveHouse
THREE WOLVES T! THREE WOLVES T!

gave her one already. last time i saw her i was wearing one and she told me she always wanted a wolf shirt so i took it off and gave it to her then and there

that and she ended up with my favorite hoodie
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Hooked on phonics so you both can learn to spell?
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
Quote by Inertiaaa
Hooked on phonics so you both can learn to spell?

ok........ i dont get what you mean by that.

i dont see anything wrong with my spelling.

i do put an extra "o" and leave out a "v" sometimes but thats because my keyboard is missing the "o" and the "v" is busted.

other then that im clueless as to what your getting at.....
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican