So i'm starting up a club at my school to teach people guitar, bass, how to sing etc and just to overall jam and have fun with music but i can't come up with a name . So any suggestions?

Ideas i've heard:

-Jam Band
-Rock Band Live
-Band Club
-Rock Club Live
Lol me and my bud made a club at my school last year named guitar club. We starting it back up in November =p anway ideas

Music Club

Guitar Club

Fret Club

Band Land

lol
The Musicians Alliance

Then you make a seperate, slightly more powerful club called the Musicians Horde, and then you have them fight in an epic battle to see who controls the school.

I'll shut up now...
Quote by phlip999
The Musicians Alliance

Then you make a seperate, slightly more powerful club called the Musicians Horde, and then you have them fight in an epic battle to see who controls the school.

Agreed.
Satan's Goatlord Alliance of Brutal Death Slaughter Fiends.

Or something else incredibly long and relating to Satan.

Quote by phlip999
The Musicians Alliance

I'll shut up now...

I lol'd.
Whoa! I just started a club recently at my school for the same exact reasons like you, TS!

Good luck with the club!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.