About 2 months ago I injured my left wrist playing tennis, and then that same weekend playing golf i further hurt it. to my dismay when i tried to play guitar, my wrist was in agony. down the track now my wrist is still bad, and ive realised its probably due to the unrelenting hours of guitar it is forced by me to play. i should stop playing, but i cant go more than a few hours without guitar, any advice or anything i could do to allow me to keep up my intense practice regime without having to stretch my fretting wrist?
Quote by au_chris
About 2 months ago I injured my left wrist masturbating, and then that same weekend masturbating i further hurt it. to my dismay when i tried to play guitar, my wrist was in agony. down the track now my wrist is still bad, and ive realised its probably due to the unrelenting hours of guitar it is forced by me to play. i should stop playing, but i cant go more than a few hours without guitar, any advice or anything i could do to allow me to keep up my intense practice regime without having to stretch my fretting wrist?

fixed.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by au_chris
About 2 months ago I injured my left wrist masturbating, and then that same weekend masturbating i further hurt it. to my dismay when i tried masturbating, my wrist was in agony. down the track now my wrist is still bad, and ive realised its probably due to the unrelenting hours of masturbating. i should stop masturbating but i cant go more than a few hours without masturbating, any advice or anything i could do to allow me to keep up my intense masturbating without having to stretch my masturbating wrist?

Fixed even better
Last edited by Autumnfallsbest at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by InvaderTSN
Stop playing for a month or so to let your wrist heal. You're just going to aggravate it further if you keep playing guitar. You should go see a doctor, if possible.

This.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Fixed even better

A terrible predicament indeed.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Fleshlight ?
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by au_chris
About 2 months ago I injured my left wrist masturbating a black sheep, and then that same weekend masturbating a piglet i further hurt it. to my dismay when i tried masturbating 2 slightly tanned mexican corpses, my butthole was in agony after getting caught by their boyfriends. down the track now my criminal record is still bad, and ive realised its probably due to the unrelenting hours of roofies enduced sodomy. i should stop masturbating over the thought of my helpless victims but i cant go more than a few hours without killing, any advice or anything i could do to allow me to keep up my intense sodomy, necrophilia and bestiality without having to phone my psychiatrist, and/or the cops?

fixed 3

anyway t/s if it hurts you have to stop. i had a lot of guitar injurys previously and i just had to stop playing guitar and use thin strings.
Last edited by lucertia. at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
About 2 months ago I injured my left wrist masturbating a black sheep, and then that same weekend masturbating a piglet i further hurt it. to my dismay when i tried masturbating 2 slightly tanned mexican corpses, my butthole was in agony after getting caught by their boyfriends. down the track now my criminal record is still bad, and ive realised its probably due to the unrelenting hours of roofies enduced sodomy. i should stop masturbating over the thought of my helpless victims but i cant go more than a few hours without killing, any advice or anything i could do to allow me to keep up my intense sodomy, necrophilia and bestiality without having to phone my psychiatrist, and/or the cops?

U fail
Quote by au_chris
About 2 months ago I injured my left wrist playing tennis, and then that same weekend playing golf i further hurt it. to my dismay when i tried to play guitar, my wrist was in agony. down the track now my wrist is still bad, and ive realised its probably due to the unrelenting hours of guitar it is forced by me to play. i should stop playing, but i cant go more than a few hours without guitar, any advice or anything i could do to allow me to keep up my intense practice regime without having to stretch my fretting wrist?

Fixed 4

when you see it...
Quote by ShallowEndings
Lame.

Take a break TS, let your wrist heal otherwise you won't be able to even consider playing guitar.

Yeah joking around is definitely lame. It's a good thing you're here playing Captain Internet or TS wouldn't have had this groundbreaking, life changing advice...

Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by Dwight Schrute
Yeah joking around is definitely lame. It's a good thing you're here playing Captain Internet or TS wouldn't have had this groundbreaking, life changing advice...

Of all the threads you've posted in, i'm yet to see anything you've said actually helpful. You don't have to play captain internet to help a person out. Put yourself in his situation than smart ass. Having to stop playing guitar which you love doing because of an injury that could turn in to a severe problem, than when you ask for advice you have a douche come in and make a joke of it.

I think taking a break from guitar would be good for his hand, otherwise he could make it far worse, but hey you seem to think everything i say is pure bull****, how bout you add on to the topic and make yourself useful?