Hey guys/girls im thinking of forming an online band with some other teenage musicians. Im looking for anyone 12-17 but if you really want to join it doesnt matter what age you are. Also you must have some sort of decent recording equipment so that we can have good quality songs.

Spots are:

Rhythm Guitar: (me)
Lead guitaror me depends on who wants to join and whos more experienced)
Bass:
Vocalist:
drums/percussion:
and this one is optional but keyboard:

BTW: Ive only been playing guitar for about a year and a half so this band will be mostly just to have fun and experiment, nothing hardcore lol. The genre im aiming for is really... anything, whatever we feel like so hit me up.

READ: i will be replying to you via PM so dont expect me to reply here.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster by Squire
Ibanez Acoustic
Casio Keyboard
Line 6 Spider II
Zoom G2.1u pedal
Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Quote by Colohue
Nope. I'm far too honest.
Last edited by silverrock224 at Sep 25, 2009,
Hey, I might be interested. I play a very Slash and Jimi Hendrix oriented bluesy rock style. Lots of distortion, lots of wide vibrato bends. I can play classical, too, and I'm a fan of strumming a string chords for a quick buck here and there.

Been playing about 7 years total (9 if you include the two years of bass).

I'm only 16, started when I was 9 with lessons from a classical tutor, and moved on from there on my own and with my ex-band Unforgiven.

I'll play lead, or Rhythm (you choose )
Sorry for the Double postage- but I also prefer hard mic-ing over direct-input, but if I need to drop 6 dimes on a Line6 POD for this, I will. I just prefer hard mic-ing for the classic value of the tone adjustment based on where the mic is. You know, the inept part of setting up a mic over and over until it's the right sound? It's all part of the game to me.
sounds cool, I've been playing for almost 2 years now. I don't have a mic I just direct-input. Never been in a band, sounds like fun though, I could do rhythm or lead ^ would probably be a much better lead though.

edit: 16 btw
Last edited by hendrixism at Sep 25, 2009,
Looks like you guys still need a bassist...
Count me in. Guitar for 3 years, bass for 1, but I've gotten pretty good regardless. Check out blindness on my page for a basic example of my playing skill.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Actually, ignore that - I can play much better than what's recorded on that track.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Alright, looks like we've got everyone here and accounted for.
Any ideas on what we should start doing?
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

hi there i play acoustic drums and i do have gear to record it properly and stuff. I can also mix the **** on cakewalk when we're done. 18.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Oct 5, 2009,
It doesn't look like you have a vocalist yet.

I'd be up for it. I'm 22 though.

If that's cool then let me know.

Same here, I'm a vocalist, I have some recordings in my profile, but the quality is crappy, if I reach a certain tone the mic gives feedback, but I think I have a decent voice.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

I could probably do keyboard, and lead guitar if no one gained the place

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I'm quite an experienced guitarist, and would love to do lead, I have taken a summer guitar course at Berklee, and played for nearly 5 years under the instruction of a GIT graduate. I'm open to most types of music. Check out some of my playing at youtube.com/seanstephensen let me know if you want me. And I have recording stuff. I'm 16.
Last edited by pspsean at Oct 18, 2009,