Got a mint Vox AC15.

In excellent condition not a ding or scratch on it. sounds great. Cosmetic condition: 10/10

Sounds amazing I love this thing it sounds awesome. Everything is in working order and the tubes have probably about 60 hours on them: Sound: 9/10

It comes with the Vox FootSwitch and the Cover. I'm looking for something with more gain and more agressive. More Marshall voice.

I'm open to any offers really. but here are couple things I'm looking for (combos only).

JCM800 combo (WANT!)
JCM900 (want!)
JSX Combo
Mesa DC5
Mesa 50. Cal

Pictures on request PM me if you want some. I'm only really looking for trades. and if you have something thats worth a bit more I can put some cash on top.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Pm'd Back
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
On Hold
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Sold!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era