I went to brush my teeth in the bathroom but didn't turn on the light. The hallway light was on so there was enough light to know my whereabouts. I opened the cabinet and put a dab of what I thought was toothpaste on my toothbrush. I started to brush for about 5 seconds and realized something wasn't right. My lips had a hot tingling sensation, so I turned on the light to find I was brushing with IceyHot! I quickly got some water and put it on my mouth and started to spit it out. Now my lip is still kinda numb and still tingling.
cool icyhot bro.

/reported
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
it'll be alright, atleast it wasn't preparation H
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Should have rubbed em on your balls. It makes you cum fast!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
why did you guys report this guy? hes an 06er, think he just made it up? lol, and that sucks. id think itd be a bad experience. i put icyhot on my balls once. never again
Quote by Tire Me.
Oh God, return of the meme!

BTW it's ok to post if a former admin does right?

Right?

Perhaps if he wants to get whomped.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
back in the day there was this thing called "natural selection" that would keep people from doing stuff like this
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Owned

Go chew on glass.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Lol!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
If you ever get/see a friend getting coke, get a decent amount on your fingertip and rub it all over your gums. Also, lick the wrapping that the coke comes in. Your mouth will be SO numb you wouldn't know if someone knocked all your teeth out.
If you die, can I nominate you for a Darwin Award?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Tire Me.
Oh God, return of the meme!

BTW it's ok to post if a former admin does right?

Right?

I'll let you know once a former admin posts it.