Heya

Finally decided to go get myself a stack and it will probably be a Bugera 6262 hopefully a 2009 modell, since they seem to fixed those things that always broke before..
(yeah I'm playing death metal) Would also like know if there are other good amp heads out there for the same price!

Anyway what I need help with is, the cab? Got no idea really what to look for and so on, but I really would like your help with it! somewhere betwen 400-700$

I have looked at the bugera cab that goes with the head, just to get a cab and mod or buy a better one later on.
Ibanez RGA42 2009 modded with blackouts
BC Rich Warlock Platinum
Shecter C-7 Hellraiser

Boss NS-2
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1

Bugera 6260
RS412XL Cabinet
*Waits for someone to give information so I can get ideas about what cab to get for myself*
Look on your local craigslist.org and kijiji.com for Mesa Boogie 2x12 or 4x12 cabinets.
In North America you can easily find used 4x12s for $500. I would assume Sweden will be completely different and your amount of money might not correlate to mine, but it's worth a shot.
Regardless I would definitely make sure to look used, you can get cabs for pretty much half off alot of the time.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Thanks! I'll look into it right away! btw, do you know any other brands besides mesa that are good for the price range?
Ibanez RGA42 2009 modded with blackouts
BC Rich Warlock Platinum
Shecter C-7 Hellraiser

Boss NS-2
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1

Bugera 6260
RS412XL Cabinet
If you want to break the bank go for the obvious choice and get a higher end Marshall cab. Or even an Orange, they're the ****, they can play ANYTHING.
Welcome To Chicago Motherfu|<er