This is a thread about people that will be seeing Slayer and Megadeth live in Melbourne on the 9th!
It should be pretty kickass but i dunno about going into the pit

I'm underage and i don't know what do expect from such a concert, also, if cameras arnt aloud, what are tips on sneakin em in?
Take your phone? Also I'm not going but my friend is, hes 16 and he worships them two bands
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Phone = better than nothing
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
never known camera's to be disallowed, or there to be age limits for going to gigs (well maybe 14 or 16, but never higher)... but i live in the UK, so could be different where you are...
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

cameras are disallowed in pretty much all venues, but noone EVER cares, just take it, and id probably advise staying out of the pit unless you are particularly muscly and strong?
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
OH YEAH! I'm going to their show in Auckland.
I'd say just sneak the camera in. The worst that could happen is getting a warning from the security. If that happens just go to a different spot or cover the screen of your camera (with the bag or something) so it won't be too obvious when you're capturing photos/recording vids...

Anyway...camera + pit =
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.