Page 1 of 4
Somebody sent me this yesterday, If you actually look at what he was attempting to do, he was using emotion and fear to get a point across. Why can newscasters do that? Shouldn't he report the news then maybe debate with somebody intellectually? Not use showy graphics and "experiments" to try to put fear in the viewer and bias their opinion?

Quote by Rikki DeMartini
typical American.

This pisses me off too. You really think that what you have seen in the media about us "dumb Americans" is true? There's 300+ million of us, how can we fit under one stereotype? I do admit it, there is a shitton of dumb people here, but are you trying to suggest that your nation has no dumb people?

Nationalism sucks.
Last edited by bendystraw at Sep 25, 2009,
WTH Fox will put anyone on the air...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Beck's a dick, nothing new. But he... loves... this country. I'm sorry. I just (sob) love this country!

Also note how you don't actually see the frog. You don't see him pick it up because he curves his hands, you don't see anything hit the water, you hear a pre-recorded 'splash'.
Quote by bendystraw
Somebody sent me this yesterday, If you actually look at what he was attempting to do, he was using emotion and fear to get a point across. Why can newscasters do that? Shouldn't he report the news then maybe debate with somebody intellectually? Not use showy graphics and "experiments" to try to put fear in the viewer and bias their opinion?

The whole thing was shock tactics and nothing more.

This pisses me off too. You really think that what you have seen in the media about us "dumb Americans" is true? There's 300+ million of us, how can we fit under one stereotype? I do admit it, there is a shitton of dumb people here, but are you trying to suggest that your nation has no dumb people?

Trust me, the UK has its morons.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Trust me, the UK has its morons.

Heh. Heheh. Lulz.

Still, Fox sensationalism at its peak.
Quote by webbtje
Heh. Heheh. Lulz.

Still, Fox sensationalism at its peak.

I happen to like Fox....I watch it all the time
Quote by webbtje
Beck's a dick, nothing new. But he... loves... this country. I'm sorry. I just (sob) love this country!

And... *sniffle* he fears for it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Now why am I not surprised.
That guys a twat.

Isn't news meant to be unbiased?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
He should have deep fried the frog. Would have tasted better
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I missed the part where he threw the Frenchman into the boiling water.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by webbtje
Now why am I not surprised.

My thoughts exactly

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

... why is it that I always die a little inside after reading your posts?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Come on, what's wrong with Fox?

Oh god, just stop. Please. You can't actually be serious.

Quote by I.O.T.M
That guys a twat.

Isn't news meant to be unbiased?

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Supposed to be....

Is that not a tacit admission that they're biased to hell?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Come on, what's wrong with Fox?

Other than being right wing, nationalist Republicans who broadcast propaganda to the gullible masses?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by webbtje
Oh god, just stop. Please. You can't actually be serious.

I'm serious.

Is that not a tacit admission that they're biased to hell?

No one news source can claim to be completely neutral...
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm serious.

Super.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
No one news source can claim to be completely neutral...

They can at least bloody well try, and Fox doesn't even bother putting up a facade of neutrality past their ridiculous slogan. Just because it's difficult to maintain neutrality doesn't mean news companies can just do away with it altogether.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Other than being right wing, nationalist Republicans who broadcast propaganda to the gullible masses?

But I AM a Republican....
Quote by bendystraw

Nationalism sucks.

300 million people in America, not 300 million Americans.

No?
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
300 million people in America, not 300 million Americans.

No?

Well, you don't usually give census's out to tourists so 300 million Americans would be fair call
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
it just reaffirms the popular belief that Glenn Beck is bat**** crazy.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
i read "Glen benton throws a frog into boiling water" and i was like "hell yea mutha fuka satanic anaimal murder FTW!!!"
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Quote by poncho-dude
i read "Glen benton throws a frog into boiling water" and i was like "hell yea mutha fuka satanic anaimal murder FTW!!!"

Nice one, bro.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Cameronrobson
Off-camera he threw in a jewish baby and made a stew.

He does actually look quite like a typical NSDAP member, so it's possible.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Nice one, bro.

cool bro brah
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Page 1 of 4