Page 1 of 3
Any type of feeling that made you feel like ****. I got two big ones.

When I came to the conclusion that there was no god. Being raised where i believed I there was some sort of afterlife and then all of a sudden one night of hard thinking and George Carlin at a young age I realized I was going to die and that was it. It was overwhelming at the time and I felt small and meaningless.

A year or so after I got over that, I told my parents. My mom freaked the **** out. Called me stupid, said I need help, no Christmas presents, ect ect. That was a pretty bad night and looking back on that makes me sick.

so.....

Go
kicked in the balls
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Getting my nuts stood on while making out with my ex-girlfriend (then current girlfriend)
That was oh so painful. Bitch did it three times. (Bitch is refering to my Ex's ****ed up friend)
Injured my rib the day before a grappling tournament during the summer.

I still can't grapple because of it.

A hospital saying they could help my mom's cancer since the other one couldn't. We were all so happy the night before she went to get checked out for it. Got back home from school, parents still weren't back. They got back later with no good news.

Later found out they decided not to because she wasn't in good enough condition for it and they didn't want to spend the money to get her back to health.

Still miss her.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
First big break up? I dunno. I'm not too scarred so far.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Gotta say, same as you TS. It's been almost a year, and my mom still doesn't know.
Getting told a friend had OD'ed, the whole facing your mortality thing and that your not bulletproof, along with losing someone feels **** man.
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by Momentosis
Injured my rib the day before a grappling tournament during the summer.

I still can't grapple because of it.

A hospital saying they could help my mom's cancer since the other one couldn't. We were all so happy the night before she went to get checked out for it. Got back home from school, parents still weren't back. They got back later with no good news.

Later found out they decided not to because she wasn't in good enough condition for it and they didn't want to spend the money to get her back to health.

Still miss her.

a little lost.....
Physically: Breaking my wrist so badly they had to reset it

Emotionally: My girlfriend told me the other day she still loves her ex and that they'd slept together that day because he claimed he loved her but then he told me he only did it to f**k me up.
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.
I can't believe you had the nerve to do that.

Get the hell off my forum!

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
Having phenomena, or thinking my dad was going to become bankrupt and we would loose our house.
Quote by korinaflyingv
comedown from 3 pills
shaking, puking, swearing, pissing, ****ting, writhing on the floor for 6 hours

What were they? I came down off 2 Triple Stacks on Prom night and It was horrible
I feel like **** right now...
a little better now but... still not good.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
The first time a relative died, my uncle, back in 2004, I was about 10 at the time, it felt horrible.

And also, a few weeks back, my thigh muscles in my leg locked up, but then out of nowhere both legs, EVERY muscle in both legs, spasmed for almost twenty minutes. It was incredibly painful.
The time I got the zipper of my jeans stuck in my nuts and panicked and tore open my scrotal sack.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I'm not too scarred emotionally, really, but growing closer to a best friend I've had feelings for for a long while..and knowing that I'm likely changing schools next year...I know it isn't the end of the world, going to a different school, but we don't have long left of school this year, and it means I lose the day-to-day contact and all that..it isn't a good feeling.. It's been wearing me down of late, that and the fact that I'd have to leave all of my friends, classmates, some of my teachers are great as well..Eh. I'll figure it out, I always do..
Seeing my friend have a panic attack recently was really distressing for some reason. Also, finding out a lot of abuse which has happened in my family was pretty hard to deal with, especially when I used to look back on my childhood thinking it was actually quite good and then coming to the realisation that it actually wasn't.

Add to that list: Typing up this post.
its a toss up between 3 things for me.
1. the 4 years of my life where i had a chest infection every 3 weeks and severe pnemonia every few months, the damage from those years means my lungs are ****ed forever.
2. falling off my skateboard and splitting my elbow open down to the nerves.
3. my friend dying
year or two ago I thought it would be a toss-up between severe adult heartbreak (nothing < 25 counts) or death of a family member. But I discovered that having to hold a MASSIVE piss for 3 hours on public transport is the worst feeling one can possibly have. Thats what hell is going to be like, needing a pee forever
Dislocating my collar bone. Could't move my arm for nearly a year. It sucked big time.
When i came blood from a slight tear in my urethra. That was pretty funky.

EDIT: Emotionally, the following events involving the nurses s******ing as i was examined in the Emergency room after my Brootalz injury mentioned above.
Last edited by tinyrobotdude at Sep 25, 2009,
Quote by dazzlepecs
year or two ago I thought it would be a toss-up between severe adult heartbreak (nothing < 25 counts) or death of a family member. But I discovered that having to hold a MASSIVE piss for 3 hours on public transport is the worst feeling one can possibly have. Thats what hell is going to be like, needing a pee forever

THIS, I know exactly how you feel

When I was a kid, my dad was trying to install this computer game for me. It was one of those BS learning games. Anyways, I didn't really understand it and my dad got pissed, yelling at me that he wouldn't have bought it if I would act like this. Then my mom came in an told me that Pokemon was on and that was my favorite show. My dad starting screaming about how I'm busy and that I can't watch Pokemon. But my mom didn't leave so my dad slapped my mom and yelled at me to go watch Pokemon if it's so important. My dad beat my mom and older brother a lot, but never laid a hand on me. I'd rather him beat my ass everyday than lay a single ****ing finger on my mom. **** my dad, let him rot in hell.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Physical-Broke my leg when i was 8, it hurt so much, and when they put the cast on, every time they moved it hurt like a bitch, then after i recovered, i was messing around with my brother, and he pushed me and i lost my footing, that really hurt as my leg was still a little weak, so i thought i might have broke my ankle, luckily it was ok.

Emotional-Maybe relatives dying, when my grandfather died i sort of went into a shocked state, i wasn't crying but i just froze on the stairs shaking. I was also rejected the first time i asked someone out, which sucked as it took alot for me to muster up the courage to do so, and it knocked my confidence majorly, it took me a long time to get over it, and even now i fall back into a wierd self loathing spiral sometimes.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
broken arm from rugby, stamped on the balls from rugby, bike frame landing on my balls after a crash, kicked in the balls, seeing the pattern.........
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by larrytheguitar
When I was a kid, my dad was trying to install this computer game for me. It was one of those BS learning games. Anyways, I didn't really understand it and my dad got pissed, yelling at me that he wouldn't have bought it if I would act like this. Then my mom came in an told me that Pokemon was on and that was my favorite show. My dad starting screaming about how I'm busy and that I can't watch Pokemon. But my mom didn't leave so my dad slapped my mom and yelled at me to go watch Pokemon if it's so important. My dad beat my mom and older brother a lot, but never laid a hand on me. I'd rather him beat my ass everyday than lay a single ****ing finger on my mom. **** my dad, let him rot in hell.

Your in big trouble boy. Just you wait till I get home.
Quote by Rock_Rebel
I'm not too scarred emotionally, really, but growing closer to a best friend I've had feelings for for a long while..and knowing that I'm likely changing schools next year...I know it isn't the end of the world, going to a different school, but we don't have long left of school this year, and it means I lose the day-to-day contact and all that..it isn't a good feeling.. It's been wearing me down of late, that and the fact that I'd have to leave all of my friends, classmates, some of my teachers are great as well..Eh. I'll figure it out, I always do..

soloution: **** your friend
i'll be waiting for a thread about you ****ing your friend who's probably a guy and how awkward it was...
The point when I realized I was never going to get with the girl I loved... that was the worst thing I think I'll ever feel, emotionally. That was two years ago nearly, haven't seen her since, and I still think about her most days... although now I try to stifle any romantic feelings and as a result am pretty bitter towards it.

Anyone who says kids can't fall in love is wrong.

I'm hopefully moving to the UK for a year next year... and I'm praying I'll meet someone new there. It still really affects me.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I Despise Men beating a Woman or their Children.
It's disgusting and not right. Grrr I'd hit your father repeatly if I were you
Quote by dazzlepecs

Try then holding a MASSIVE **** for 4 hours on public transport and on a very curvy road... I'm not saying this was the worst feeling I've got in life.
Quote by Genghis_khan
Try then holding a MASSIVE **** for 4 hours on public transport and on a very curvy road... I'm not saying this was the worst feeling I've got in life.

when we were young and stupid we brought beer along on a school bus trip .....oh how we have learned since then
Yeah, probably the same as you TS, believing that this life is all there is, it a pretty ****ty thought. However, now I'm more open to the concept of a superior being, though my family's Catholic beliefs can go screw themself.
Page 1 of 3