Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Is there a way to see how many times a link has been clicked?

e.g. the link in my signature.

I Don't think you can find out to be honest.

Google it lol
I don't think you will be able to do it through UG.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Is there a way to see how many times a link has been clicked?

e.g. the link in my signature.

i clicked on it but couldn't read it. so i left...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
i clicked on it but couldn't read it. so i left...

Yeah that doesn't matter I just need to see how many times the link has been clicked

Or could the server administrator of the site that it links to check from where people are coming?

Or could the server administrator of the site that it links to check from where people are coming?

This, not sure how, but they can see how many people have entered their site, what they typed in/searched for to get there, where they came from etc. just basic info like that.
ESP Eclipse (in snow white)
Orange Tiny Terror
I think you can setup a link counter thing somehow. I see them on school webpages alot.
Quote by maXterbat0r
I think you can setup a link counter thing somehow. I see them on school webpages alot.

NEVER do this on a website for a Company.
The admin can see how many people have clicked a link/visited the site and where they came from, there are also some tools from google wich show you more info.
Guitar: IBANEZ RGIR20BFE-WNF
Strings: Ernie Ball .010 - .052
Amp: Yamaha THR10X | Orange Micro Dark
Effects: Boss MetalCore ML-2, Zoom 505 II, CryBaby
specifically the link in your sig? or a link in general?
you'd have to contact the sys admin of the site you found the link on. Page views are much more easily countable than link clicks (all ads keep a record of it - otherwise no=one really bothers)
You can see how many people have visited your site from your control panel you got from the web hosting provider...if you have access to that you can see a ton of info on your site
Quote by svelle
NEVER do this on a website for a Company.
The admin can see how many people have clicked a link/visited the site and where they came from, there are also some tools from google wich show you more info.

Ahhh, my bad.
Try getting a "Visit counter" or whatever.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)