I've noticed that my gold plating on my edge pro is starting to corrode after about 3 months of playing my jem. A small portion of the plating at the low E saddle has corroded away, and there is also some rust on the string holder block things. This could be due to the fact that I live in a humid country, or my sweat is just too acidic

I wipe every time after I finish playing and put the guitar in a case.

Is there anything you can get in the market that slows down corrosion while not harming the metal parts of the guitar?
wear a sweatband around your wrist to prevent it from getting wet as you play.. most touring bands do it you'll see
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Short answer...no. Bridge corrosion (as well as pickup covers) is unavoidable. Some finishes hold up longer than others; gold is usually the quickest to corrode along with cheap chrome plating. Nickel seems to last the longest in my experience.
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Dr. Duck's Ax Wax helps to prevent that kind of thing. You can put it all over your instrument, even strings! It stops fret oxidization so it should help you, although I don't think anything will reverse any damage you already have. Good luck!
Quote by handlerb
Short answer...no. Bridge corrosion (as well as pickup covers) is unavoidable. Some finishes hold up longer than others; gold is usually the quickest to corrode along with cheap chrome plating. Nickel seems to last the longest in my experience.

the nikel on my LTD started to go off after 2 months.