So I compose A LOT and sometimes I think I'd like to know if they are good or not. These are very short mostly so it is not a big thing to crit more than one.

The tab names tell what to expect from them
Attachments:
UG.zip
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
This is really cool guitar music dude...does it have vocals as well?
Quote by henkka_potku
So I compose A LOT and sometimes I think I'd like to know if they are good or not. These are very short mostly so it is not a big thing to crit more than one.

The tab names tell what to expect from them

I really like Kewl Kinda Song and the Primer type song.
While driving yesterday, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
I took a look through at some (not all) and they all have potential. However I found alot of them kinda boring and repetitive, I don't really wanna listen to the same 2 bar riff 18 times or whatever. Also you had some over complicated riffs that would sound much better without some of the extra stuff. It just makes everything into a kinda mush instead of the hard hitting, face melting metal that it could be.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I love some of these a lot! Some of them even remind me of some things I might have made, probably since we may draw from a lot of similar influences. You should definitely finish up your songs though, that is such a bad habit to get into. My favorite song was probably the Agalloch song. It was completely unique (funny coincidence, the first riff is super similar to a song I wrote lol) yet had 100% the same feeling of Agalloch.

Anyways, a lot of these have great potential. As far as criticism goes, you have the right idea in mind. Simple, original, flow and movement, etc. Some harmonies sound a bit awkward and sometimes your hammer-ons are way too fast. Nothing wrong with speed, its just that sometimes it feels awkwardly out of place with the rhythm, yet from what I'm feeling from the song, it does not seem appropriate. Sorry I did not provide specific track examples.
'I have no clue what style song was great. Only thing I can fault there is that the beginning sounds too similar to an Opeth song, the title of which has escaped me.
'My own kinda song' was pretty much just melodeath, I think.
'Melodic Blackened Thrashy song' was awesome. You should definitely make something more of it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
I took a look through at some (not all) and they all have potential. However I found alot of them kinda boring and repetitive, I don't really wanna listen to the same 2 bar riff 18 times or whatever. Also you had some over complicated riffs that would sound much better without some of the extra stuff. It just makes everything into a kinda mush instead of the hard hitting, face melting metal that it could be.

Sums it up.

Doesn't help that most of the 'songs', ain't finished either.
good stuff!
ill name the pieces i liked...

Amorphis style song: very nice intro...
BTBAM's Primer kinda song: it's good, build on it, it'll get better...key changes, solos....
I have no clue what style song: i really like the acoustic guitar here
mellow song: nice...build on it..
My own kinda song: ok nice riff! why u stopped it like that...
This is a song that is kinda progressing: awsome! the best!

u have great pieces! build more on your stuff...
cheers \m/