Hello there old friends! As promised, I have returned to prove you all I am alive. Here are words:

First Chemo after 7 Years: Your Living Room

Nothing beeps here.
No wheels on the chairs,
or metal exposed;
no ominous chrome
shining in sterility-- only
ordinary recliners, warm;
it could be your living room.

And the people don't
look like patients-- faded
blue jeans, UConn sweatshirts;
hair blonde or brown or black
and short or long;
the style immutable.

Nothing beeps,
or at least very little does,
and the room could almost pass for comfortable,
because you wear pink Nike high-tops
and a sky-blue tee--
Life is Good--
because you sink into the plaid recliner
that could be in your living room
with the portrait of your parents
smiling down at you,
wishing you well,
because you're almost fooled by the ruse--
we all are!-- by this living room for the sick
where nothing beeps,
by the lump under your shirt
masquerading as you.
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Mike.

I will sin with this short post only because Icelandic internet is so costly. It´s wonderful to see you post. I have missed.
This is not a pipe
Wow Mike, you were always probably my favorite writer from this site and I was worried I'd never see you post again. I've creeped on your deviantart a couple times to read stuff. This was great. Glad to see you around. I'll try to think of something helpful to say but I'm not sure if i'll have anything worth posting besides how this was lovely. I got really excited when I saw your name on the frontpage haha. Hope you're doin well
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
There is a God!
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Ah yes! The old stomping grounds! Thanks! I've missed you all as well, and the craft, and I forgot to mention in my first post that I'd be happy to take a look at anything should you so desire.

And I forgot to mention that while I have not written much in the way of poetry, I have written two stories that I'd love to share with anyone interested (I don't think I'll post them here, though, so if you'd like a copy hit me up and I'll e-mail you).
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
I'd always be interested in reading something more from you, Mike.

This was utterly wonderful. Such a sweet read.
I love the way you reused a number of words and ideas throughout the piece so confidently.
The third verse became a little cluttered, but it was nothing worth nit-picking over.
The idea, though, was the highlight. It's so damned unique. It's great to read you again.
was great. good job ol' buddy

i never properly thanked you for giving me all your kind of like spitting.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
I obviously missed you last time around, but I can see why everyone is so excited to see you back. This is a skilfully written piece, it shows brilliant control and manipulation. I did have to read it a few times before I really enjoyed though, but it certainly grew on me (Oh God, pardon the pun )
^ you don't even know. No idea. None.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching