Ok, I've got a Yamaha Pacifica, and I've recently decided, with help from Ug'ers, to buy a great amp instead of a Fender fat strat.

I'm going to use some extra money (About £120) to get do up the Pacifica a bit.

What do you reccomend I get for it at that price?

I play classic rock, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Who, Guns N Roses, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, AC DC...that kind of thing, so the humbucker will be the main thing then I guess...

£120. Tell me what I can do with it. And by the way, I have no idea how to change pickups or anything like that, so if you think I should, please tell me whether it's easy or hard, so on. Thanks.
Speak to CorduroyEW about pickups, he'll make exactly what you want.

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com

or if you want to do it on a budget look at Irongear pickups
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Seymour Duncan Everything Axe pickup set.
Your local guitar shop may be able to install them for you (mine can).
So - are all the pickups on the guitar connected together inside the guitar with wires, meaning that if I changed one of the single coils or the humbucker, I would have to replace the whole set? I don't know much about this.
How much do yout hink it is at a local guitar shop roughly, and would I just leave my guitar and pickups witht them and they'd do it?
no you wouldn't need to replace whole set just the pickup you want to do. for the humbucker you could get some seymour duncan thing for maybe £50 on ebay or get an iron gear pickup. i want them for my lp. they are really good. they are going to take over the world.

ps i remember your massive 'which guitar' thread.