So I'm working at Scarowinds this year... awesome! I've been assigned to act as a psychopath... I know some things I'm gonna do to scare people, but I wanted to see just what the wonderful people at the UG Pit would recommend, lol... just remember I can't touch people....
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

You know, a guy in my old guild at Wow nicked Psychopath but he spelled it pcycopath. Now my WOW doesn't work.

True story.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
lol... ok
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by popeye100
So I'm working at Scarowinds this year... awesome! I've been assigned to act as a psychopath... I know some things I'm gonna do to scare people, but I wanted to see just what the wonderful people at the UG Pit would recommend, lol... just remember I can't touch people....

Don't worry, you wont have time to touch them cause you will be to busy touching yourself.
epic7734
1. Get dirty old raincoat
2. Wear nothing underneath
3. Arrange appropriate uplighters
4. Pounce
Quote by popeye100
I can't touch people....

Quit.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
listen for someone to say a name and then say it in a creepy voice when they walk past you.

This has happened to me before. Freaked...me...out.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Chainsaw and rev it, that makes people soil themselves if they don't see where you are
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by popeye100
lol... ok

lol... ok
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^